Anyone in Vegas looking to buy a new or used wrangler? I'm a PIMP from Chapman Jeep

stweasel

Sad part is Chapman's has been a decent dealership. They sponsor a jeep club, give discounts to the members...I'm sure if the general manager knew their salesmen are giving them a bad name I'm sure they wouldn't be happy....but then again they are a car dealership so who knows.

RedRum

I hope this guy realizes how badly he screwed himself with this thread, this forum has over 18,000 members that will probably go out of their way to avoid buying a jeep from him.

Yea ... I hope the same can be said for freehold jeep in central NJ

Cough cough !!

For what it is worth I hate dealing with salesman especially Jeep ones. However to make the time go by I tell them how much their Jeeps suck with all the crapy parts they have on them. Really who runs 35's in a D30 with out gussets and regear and sell them for a premium, oh let's not forget the Shittybuilt components and Pro-Crap lifts.

Take your sorry pimptastic butt and just move on. We do not want your kind around these parts.

Canvas Out.

Grubbicon

For what it is worth I hate dealing with salesman especially Jeep ones. However to make the time go by I tell them how much their Jeeps suck with all the crapy parts they have on them. Really who runs 35's in a D30 with out gussets and regear and sell them for a premium, oh let's not forget the Shittybuilt components and Pro-Crap lifts.

Take your sorry pimptastic butt and just move on. We do not want your kind around these parts.

Canvas Out.

You forgot this. http://youtu.be/zIdUlp3QAsk

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Not pimping dealership I'm pimping myself let's get that straight now bud I am a jeeper and have been since I could drive I just figured I would try this but I knew I would have people like you who wanted to be negative about it so what ever I put my self out there I don't know why your being this way maybe if your in town you can come by and see me then after I show you I am not pimping the dealership and I know what I am talking about when you ask me questions about all the jeeps you will apologize but its okay If you don't as long as I show you I not only know more about jeeps then most but I also just want to do the best at my career as I bet you do in yours listen man I'm here for info and knowledge and to be the guy my friends can go to for help when they need help with their rigs but I am not here to argue that I am just a salesman take it or leave it man I am not gonna waste more of my time just with another jeeper who wants to waste mine

Why are you here if you "know more about Jeeps than most"?

Top Bottom