Anyone in Vegas looking to buy a new or used wrangler? I'm a PIMP from Chapman Jeep

That is about the lamest response I have ever read I'm sorry you feel that way I use a proper bathroom I don't need to impress you or even really care what you think I am happy and very content with my service I provide to my fellow jeepers your negativity is coming from a bad experience and that I myself am happy that I don't provide to my customers that feeling when buying a new or used rig

If you were half the salesman you think you are you wouldn't need to come to a jeep forum (that's full of members that already own a jeep) to pimp your dealership.

Anyone in Vegas looking to buy a new or used wrangler

That is about the lamest response I have ever read I'm sorry you feel that way I use a proper bathroom I don't need to impress you or even really care what you think I am happy and very content with my service I provide to my fellow jeepers your negativity is coming from a bad experience and that I myself am happy that I don't provide to my customers that feeling when buying a new or used rig

Last edited:

shahman222

If you were half the salesman you think you are you wouldn't need to come to a jeep forum (that's full of members that already own a jeep) to pimp your dealership.

Not pimping dealership I'm pimping myself let's get that straight now bud I am a jeeper and have been since I could drive I just figured I would try this but I knew I would have people like you who wanted to be negative about it so what ever I put my self out there I don't know why your being this way maybe if your in town you can come by and see me then after I show you I am not pimping the dealership and I know what I am talking about when you ask me questions about all the jeeps you will apologize but its okay If you don't as long as I show you I not only know more about jeeps then most but I also just want to do the best at my career as I bet you do in yours listen man I'm here for info and knowledge and to be the guy my friends can go to for help when they need help with their rigs but I am not here to argue that I am just a salesman take it or leave it man I am not gonna waste more of my time just with another jeeper who wants to waste mine

"You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. "

See where it says "DEALER"? Yeah, that's you. But if you had actually read the rules you agreed to when you signed up you'd know that.

JAGS

Hooked
"You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. "

See where it says "DEALER"? Yeah, that's you. But if you had actually read the rules you agreed to when you signed up you'd know that.

Can we all buy new jeeps at 50% off from this guy first? Then we can give him the boot for breaking the rules.

The least we can do is take advantage as he is trying to take advantage of Eddie. No??😉

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not pimping dealership I'm pimping myself let's get that straight now bud I am a jeeper and have been since I could drive I just figured I would try this but I knew I would have people like you who wanted to be negative about it so what ever I put my self out there I don't know why your being this way maybe if your in town you can come by and see me then after I show you I am not pimping the dealership and I know what I am talking about when you ask me questions about all the jeeps you will apologize but its okay If you don't as long as I show you I not only know more about jeeps then most but I also just want to do the best at my career as I bet you do in yours listen man I'm here for info and knowledge and to be the guy my friends can go to for help when they need help with their rigs but I am not here to argue that I am just a salesman take it or leave it man I am not gonna waste more of my time just with another jeeper who wants to waste mine

Holy run on sentence.

Robar

The Enforcer
((..,..,.) you forgot these.)

So, if a Chevy salesman came onto your lot and started pimping himself, but not his dealership, would that be alright with you and your boss?

I suppose your dealership has rules. Do you know them? You sure don't know ours.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Far from poser, I just am a sales guy at the dealership just trying to get my name out there I have only owned jeep since I could drive and I'm 32 ...where's that middle finger meme lol

Really? That's what you come back with?? :naw:

I can't believe that I almost bought a Jeep at Chapman Dodge in Henderson just last week. Glad I went to Sahara Jeep instead.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
((..,..,.) you forgot these.)

So, if a Chevy salesman came onto your lot and started pimping himself, but not his dealership, would that be alright with you and your boss?

I suppose your dealership has rules. Do you know them? You sure don't know ours.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you for that.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I know what I am talking about when you ask me questions about all the jeeps you will apologize but its okay If you don't as long as I show you I not only know more about jeeps then most

I have yet to see a salesman know much more than what the brochure tells you. That is across all brands of vehicles, including Jeep. Ran across a salesman at a Jeep dealer that sounded just like you. He has driven wranglers all his life, even had pictures of him and his friends out jeeping in several different wranglers. His current jeep was a four door JK and it was lifted on 37s. Couldn't tell me a thing about the aftermarket stuff on it other than brands. Anybody could've told me the brands, still had stickers on most of it.

Man.....man....man.....man..... Man am I getting tired of this guy already!!!

dwmgcs

I hope this guy realizes how badly he screwed himself with this thread, this forum has over 18,000 members that will probably go out of their way to avoid buying a jeep from him.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I hope this guy realizes how badly he screwed himself with this thread, this forum has over 18,000 members that will probably go out of their way to avoid buying a jeep from him.

Lol, pimpin' ain't easy.

Top Bottom