Anyone Know Who Darren Beeson? aka dabpowersolutions on IG / Crystaliner

Trail JK

Not sure what his deal is. Here, he said he loves this place:

View attachment 294810

Then, I almost wonder if at this exact moment, he got some blueballs from the chick in his photoshoot that may have turned him down and he just totally lost it.

View attachment 294811

Maybe he'll be man enough to login and explain why he went off on the Instagram post. :idontknow:

[emoji23] Hello darkness my old friend...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Well... when you have to prep the rig for multiple photo shoots peeling off all the stickers gets old! Lol. #modelproblems

Slavens

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Just got the following post on our Instagram account from a dabpowersolutions and was wondering if anyone here knew who that was. Looking at his account, his real name is Darren Beeson if that helps. Here's the post he made.

View attachment 294805

Here's what his IG account looks like.

View attachment 294806

Billy? Is that you who's following him? If so, any idea who pissed in his cherrios? :crazyeyes:

Eddie,

Just saw this now. Darren is the homie I met through WAL and a really really good guy. I am not sure WTF happen but I'm curious myself i'll him up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,

Just saw this now. Darren is the homie I met through WAL and a really really good guy. I am not sure WTF happen but I'm curious myself i'll him up.

It's all good. At the time, I really didn't know who he was but of course, I now know that he's Cryataliner. I think this thread should help clear things up for you:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...amage-Expected?p=988748&viewfull=1#post988748

I should note, I tried to stay out of that stupidness and it was HE who decided to drag my name into it. If anything, if you look at that thread, you will see that I had made a NICE comment and of which, he completely ignored until he started to go retard and I had to point it out to him. Pretty much all my haters are "really good guys".

Slavens

Caught the Bug
It's all good. At the time, I really didn't know who he was but of course, I now know that he's Cryataliner. I think this thread should help clear things up for you:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...amage-Expected?p=988748&viewfull=1#post988748

I should note, I tried to stay out of that stupidness and it was HE who decided to drag my name into it. If anything, if you look at that thread, you will see that I had made a NICE comment and of which, he completely ignored until he started to go retard and I had to point it out to him. Pretty much all my haters are "really good guys".

Eddie,

I saw and read it all. It is a bummer and really has nothing to do with you but you know how it does man your name gets dragged into it all anyways ..lol At the end of the day not everyone mixes well once the jabs go public it's game over. That's life. Darren is a good dude besides what you see here but again it is what it is and he made a choice to keep that thread going when you clearly gave everyone an out (closed thread) and end the drama.

One a side note: Adam is 100% correct. The first run was a complete cluster fuck and anyone there knows it was. I signed up as a guest to the run and showed up and was asked to lead the run because nobody actually knew the trail they set the run for ..lol Nobody listened there were all kids of people in over their heads some damage but still fun.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I forgot about all this. I enjoy a little past reading from time to time. Helps pass the time on the shitter

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I forgot about this one. This happened while i was dying in ICU last year lol. Ahh good times.

Lot of people did. Except for the people who continue to hang out with this guy and participate here in WAYALIFE like nothing ever happened. Funny how that works.

Top Bottom