Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a month ago, if you wore that into a store, they’d call the cops thinking you were going to rob the place.

Now, they’ll call the police if you don’t thinking you’ll infect it.

Crazy world...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

IMG_3505.jpg
I walked in my house like this last week, almost got dog bite and shot. [emoji23]

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

**somewhere in a secret room**

"Ok, ok. So, so far we got the dummies stuck at home, keeping 6 feet from each other, and now we got them wearing masks too. LOL, yeah, yeah, that's pretty funny! Have of you been to a store lately and seen all the stickers on the floor showing which way they're allowed to go down the aisles? Hahahaha, yeah, they're so jacked!'

"So. What we gonna do for May?"

Anyone self quarantined?

An amoeba a day is what George Carlin used to say. It’s what helps our bodies to develop our immune system and fight off really bad bugs that do come from time to time, just like this China virus. While all this social distancing and hand sanitizer BS may reduce the immediate spread of the virus and protect the less than 1% of people who might die from it, we’re effectively making it impossible to create a herd immunity.

"herd immunity," essentially collective resistance to a virus built up by people moving about, becoming infected, and recovering --*thereby naturally developing antibodies*to inhibit further spreading the virus among the population....

...If all you do is flatten the curve, you don't prevent deaths or severe cases. You just change the dates.”

- Dr. David Katz
Founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center in Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

An amoeba a day is what George Carlin used to say. It’s what helps our bodies to develop our immune system and fight off really bad bugs that do come from time to time, just like this China virus. While all this social distancing and hand sanitizer BS may reduce the immediate spread of the virus and protect the less than 1% of people who might die from it, we’re effectively making it impossible to create a herd immunity.

"herd immunity," essentially collective resistance to a virus built up by people moving about, becoming infected, and recovering --*thereby naturally developing antibodies*to inhibit further spreading the virus among the population....

...If all you do is flatten the curve, you don't prevent deaths or severe cases. You just change the dates.”

- Dr. David Katz
Founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center in Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I actually do worry about this, I'm not saying I lack basic hygiene, but I do think it's ok and often don't completely shy away from sick people. Shit, I wasn't sick for like 5 straight years when I was working at the university, always dealing with sick athletes coming in and out of my office. My immune system was a beast

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I actually do worry about this, I'm not saying I lack basic hygiene, but I do think it's ok and often don't completely shy away from sick people. Shit, I wasn't sick for like 5 straight years when I was working at the university, always dealing with sick athletes coming in and out of my office. My immune system was a beast

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - assuming things do eventually go back to normal, this will all change once your kid goes to school. They're disease banks and I was constantly getting sick while my son still lived at home. Now that he's out, I typically only get sick after going to SEMA. :crazyeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom