Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about the rest of you but I’m so sick of this bullshit. In Wisconsin we have 5786 confirmed cases with 286 deaths out of 5.85 million people.

I work at an essential business selling Jeeps. Our dealership has been getting busier and busier by the day.

Customers are flooding the doors, it’s time to open this country back up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shit, I’ve been saying this whole thing was BULLSHIT back in the beginning of March when some were accusing people like me as being “naive”. And really, I don’t give a shit that they were so very WRONG about everything, I just want our country to work off of what we NOW KNOW and act accordingly instead of continuing this BULLSHIT lockdown of our country.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Anyone self quarantined?

Shit, I’ve been saying this whole thing was BULLSHIT back in the beginning of March when some were accusing people like me as being “naive”. And really, I don’t give a shit that they were so very WRONG about everything, I just want our country to work off of what we NOW KNOW and act accordingly instead of continuing this BULLSHIT lockdown of our country.

And how can they talk about a virus 24/7 for fucking months. Did the world stop? Is Australia still on fire? That story stopped quick. Did murder in Chicago stop? I haven’t heard of 1 in months. This all drives me insane. One more thing actually, why are the unemployment numbers slightly shocking or even being reported? Do they think the number would stay at 3% when they shut the country and tell everyone to stay home? So fucking stupid I think I’m going bat shit crazy

Last edited:

One of the most eye opening thing I’ve seen in the last month is the way people react. People walk in with their masks and gloves on. Then they see us without them on going about our day. Next thing you know they are kicked back at my desk thanking me that we aren’t like everywhere else with their masks and gloves off.

One of the most eye opening thing I’ve seen in the last month is the way people react. People walk in with their masks and gloves on. Then they see us without them on going about our day. Next thing you know they are kicked back at my desk thanking me that we aren’t like everywhere else with their masks and gloves off.

It’s eye opening for me. How people react in a time of crisis.

People are scum and a large majority of them are.

It’s all being blown way out of proportion...

Same here. I’m still getting shit from people cause I refuse to buy into the drama.

I’m less interested in whether people are actually dumb enough to inject Lysol and more interested in the fact that Fox would publish an article that’s at least implicitly critical of Trump. Pretty rare.

LOL - didn't know you were the type to watch Fox News but, okay. Guess they really are "fair and balanced" or more so than all the other cable news networks. Can't say I've ever seen them go off script.

LOL - didn't know you were the type to watch Fox News but, okay. Guess they really are "fair and balanced" or more so than all the other cable news networks. Can't say I've ever seen them go off script.

I don’t watch any of the news channels. A bunch of talking heads saying little of substance. No thanks.

And how can they talk about a virus 24/7 for fucking months. Did the world stop? Is Australia still on fire? That story stopped quick. Did murder in Chicago stop? I haven’t heard of 1 in months. This all drives me insane. One more thing actually, why are the unemployment numbers slightly shocking or even being reported? Do they think the number would stay at 3% when they shut the country and tell everyone to stay home? So fucking stupid I think I’m going bat shit crazy

We’re not on fire right now but give it a couple of months and we’ll be burning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom