Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Better get your goat to work!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahah I got one yesterday, I have too many knots for them to take care of [emoji23]

A foot massage is waaaay better than expected!! Sounds pretty good right about now.:yup:

I need to set up an appointment to get one

Best part of the pedicure is you get to sit in a massage chair for the 30-45 min. So it's really both.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

That does sound pretty good lol

My little town of 3,000 residents finally gave the bird to all this bullshit. Our one restaurant opened up for dine in. I’m not really one for going to eat out. But god damn it was nice to have the option! Had a great lunch. No stupidness at all. Salt/pepper shakers and condiments at the ready [emoji106]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My little town of 3,000 residents finally gave the bird to all this bullshit. Our one restaurant opened up for dine in. I’m not really one for going to eat out. But god damn it was nice to have the option! Had a great lunch. No stupidness at all. Salt/pepper shakers and condiments at the ready [emoji106]

Awesome [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JAGS

Hooked

After you licked the salt and pepper shakers, did they leave them for the next guests or trade them out. [emoji6]

After you licked the salt and pepper shakers, did they leave them for the next guests or trade them out. [emoji6]

Of course. #shakerlicker lol
The only funnyness came with an apology when she gave my kid a coloring kids menu. “Sorry we can’t give out crayons”.

JAGS

Hooked
Of course. #shakerlicker lol
The only funnyness came with an apology when she gave my kid a coloring kids menu. “Sorry we can’t give out crayons”.

Don’t they have the single use crayon packs?!?!? Dumb.

I’m not sure I’m up for local dine-in just yet. Our locals here are acting a little crazy. But glad in the smaller towns and where the vid isn’t wide spread, that businesses can start to open back.

So what’d you guys order? Guessing you each have your favorites.

Anyone self quarantined?

Don’t they have the single use crayon packs?!?!? Dumb.

I’m not sure I’m up for local dine-in just yet. Our locals here are acting a little crazy. But glad in the smaller towns and where the vid isn’t wide spread, that businesses can start to open back.

So what’d you guys order? Guessing you each have your favorites.

Single use crayons are such a waste. Probably why they won’t have them or least not yet. Before all this drama, the kids entrainment was a huge coloring book and a cup of crayons that was left by the front door and was actually kinda fun to flip through to see everyone else’s work or messages left for the next user.

I should also say. I’m not in the least bit worried about this virus. I did see a weirdo come in for a take out order fully masked and gloved up. Strange times for sure. Just glad my little town said fuck off to the madness.

I went across the street to our gas station/general store. Signs at the entrance for masks and 6’ spacing per the county’s requirements. Glad to see they still let me in sans mask and never mentioned it. Shook hands with the owner and bullshitted for a bit as usual. lol

Skirt steak sandwich and fries for me. Spicy serrano burger for the wife. [emoji106]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
:cheesy:

LOL, My dad continued to get his done after he won a pedicure certificate at an outing. He loved them. Still, I used to tease the shit outta him.

Where else can you get your feet massaged with your wife sitting right there not giving a shit! We get couple massages too, that’s a good way to kill a Saturday afternoon

A foot massage does sound pretty good right about now, a back massage would be even better though

IMG_5158.jpg

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
The liberals and far left have to be shitting their pants. The tide is definitely shifting and you can feel it. With all of the shit that's been thrown at Trump over the past 3 years, NONE of it has stuck and he's been correct all along with his assertions on Russiagate. Now they are trying to do the same railroad job with the chinese virus and it's not working either.

I agree completely. You hit the nail on the head. There only doing it to them self, there just screwing themself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I should also say. I’m not in the least bit worried about this virus. I did see a weirdo come in for a take out order fully masked and gloved up. Strange times for sure. Just glad my little town said fuck off to the madness.

I went across the street to our gas station/general store. Signs at the entrance for masks and 6’ spacing per the county’s requirements. Glad to see they still let me in sans mask and never mentioned it. Shook hands with the owner and bullshitted for a bit as usual. lol

Funny you would say as much. Things around here seemed pretty normal up until all the "phase" conditions were implemented to open things back up. NOW, all our stores have plexiglass where they didn't before. NOW, there are signs everywhere that state masks are required. Fortunately, in spite of the signs, most of the people shopping in our local grocery store weren't wearing masks and still shooting the shit with their neighbors like always. At our local carniceria, the employees weren't even wearing masks. :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
Funny you would say as much. Things around here seemed pretty normal up until all the "phase" conditions were implemented to open things back up. NOW, all our stores have plexiglass where they didn't before. NOW, there are signs everywhere that state masks are required. Fortunately, in spite of the signs, most of the people shopping in our local grocery store weren't wearing masks and still shooting the shit with their neighbors like always. At our local carniceria, the employees weren't even wearing masks. :cool:

I noticed that too, more 1 in 1 out lines at stores to get in and "required mask signs" AFTER we started "opening" back up. Which is definitely kinda weird for the places that never closed

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that too, more 1 in 1 out lines at stores to get in and "required mask signs" AFTER we started "opening" back up. Which is definitely kinda weird for the places that never closed

Yup. With the exception of Home Depot, we weren't seeing ANY of the stupid lines anywhere. Now, they seem to be everywhere. :naw:

I should note, I will NOT shop at any business that makes me wear a fuckin mask and if there's a line requirement, I'll avoid them at all costs too.

This bullshit needs to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom