Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdofmemi

Oof.
I listened to his speech today. I'm a little worried about that. I had a kid working for me thats in the Guard. Nice guy. Couldn't change a spare tire on his car. Not kidding. I had to go to his house and change it so he could come to work. The thought of him facing down rioters with a rifle is a little scary.

That's sad, but not really surprising.

I really, really hope that Trump does not deploy U.S. Soldiers on U.S. soil.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Maybe someone will remind him that we can't do that.

That would be a sure way to make this clusterfuck even worse.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note, funny how all of this shit just gets clumped into the 'quarantine' thread. I think most here know that it's a total shit show and it's being shoved down our throats as the 'narrative' that the masses are suppose to go along with. Why not just mesh all of these issues together?

I dunno, when you force 40 million people out of work and stuck at home for months...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It should definitely be a last resort, but speaking as one who lived through the 92 riots, that last resort should've been engaged a lot sooner than it was. It's nowhere near that level right now, but it's headed that direction.

I was there, right in the middle of it. Seems to me that we're beyond that level now.

BaddestCross

I was there, right in the middle of it. Seems to me that we're beyond that level now.
So was I. So was my wife... Tanks and heavily armed soldiers marching down the street. City blocks burning to the ground. I'd prefer not to see that again.

The level isn't the same here in LA. Maybe in other areas. The biggest difference is that the riots and looting is more widespread and it appears to be calculated.

Follow the money. This one is different... When something is going on the left, look to the right. What are we being distracted from paying attention to?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So was I. So was my wife... Tanks and heavily armed soldiers marching down the street. City blocks burning to the ground. I'd prefer not to see that again.

The level isn't the same here in LA. Maybe in other areas. The biggest difference is that the riots and looting is more widespread and it appears to be calculated.

Follow the money. This one is different... When something is going on the left, look to the right. What are we being distracted from paying attention to?

That's what I was referring to, the fact that it's so wide spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom