Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiscoHR

Finally some common sense spoken from a governor. This is in context to Trumps July 3rd party at Mt Rushmore. Tried to post the article but most news sites took it down.

“We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home, but those who want to come and join us, we'll be giving out free face masks if they choose to wear one," she said. "But we won't be social distancing, we're asking them to come, be ready to celebrate, to enjoy the freedoms and the liberties that we have in this country."

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Finally some common sense spoken from a governor. This is in context to Trumps July 3rd party at Mt Rushmore. Tried to post the article but most news sites took it down.

“We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home, but those who want to come and join us, we'll be giving out free face masks if they choose to wear one," she said. "But we won't be social distancing, we're asking them to come, be ready to celebrate, to enjoy the freedoms and the liberties that we have in this country."

Man, I sure wish all people in government would have that same kind of attitude. Rather than oppress the people, let them be free to make their own choices.

I found a version of that article here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...l-distancing-mount-rushmore-trump/5354257002/

jesse3638

Hooked

JK_0311

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If they can protest, we can celebrate. I don’t see the difference. And, if all these reports are true - that there hasn’t been any significant transfer of the China virus during peaceful/violent protests, then why are we being forced to take any protective measures? Makes zero sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
WTF. Noticed that EVERY one of these antifa shit bags you've ever seen unmasked is some disaffected-goth-looking-lives-in-mom's-basement-works-at-Chipotle dickhead?
I wish there was at least one city that would break out the water cannons on these little maggots

an1.jpg

Berkeley-Antifa-Protesters-Arrested-Mugshots-580-2.jpg

an3.jpg

Last edited:

jdofmemi

WTF. Noticed that EVERY one of these antifa shit bags you've ever seen unmasked is some disaffected-goth-looking-lives-in-mom's-basement-works-at-Chipotle dickhead?
I wish there was at least one city that would break out the water cannons on these little maggots

View attachment 349733

View attachment 349734

View attachment 349735

Lots of productive members of society there.

As a business owner, I bet not one of them would last as an employee for more than a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom