Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s such bullshit.
The fucking restrictions are going further and wider as this is becoming more and more of a nothing burger.
California numbers...
~40 million population, ~6 thousand deaths. I’ll take my chances!!!

Nevada is less than 500 deaths. What in the absolute actual fuck are these elected officials thinking?

And I should note that a vast majority of the VERY FEW deaths we've had in Nevada have been in Vegas and Reno. But honestly, even if I did live in those cities, I'd still take my chances too. :naw:

jdofmemi

And I should note that a vast majority of the VERY FEW deaths we've had in Nevada have been in Vegas and Reno. But honestly, even if I did live in those cities, I'd still take my chances too. :naw:

Not to mention that most of the deaths are people with severe conditions prior to Covid. Any normal flu would have probably taken them as well.

jesse3638

Hooked
Well looks like CA is on its way to being shut down again. Our Gov is ordering bars and nightclubs shut down in several counties (LA county is the big one) and advising 8 other counties (mine, San bernardino is included) follow suit on their own. All because of a "spike" on Covid-19. All I have to say is Duh! If you didn't think there would be a rise you're and idiot.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...california-counties-due-to-coronavirus-spread

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well looks like CA is on its way to being shut down again. Our Gov is ordering bars and nightclubs shut down in several counties (LA county is the big one) and advising 8 other counties (mine, San bernardino is included) follow suit on their own. All because of a "spike" on Covid-19. All I have to say is Duh! If you didn't think there would be a rise you're and idiot.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...california-counties-due-to-coronavirus-spread

Of course, the riots had nothing to do with it.

JPast

Same deal over here, looks like we’ll be back to takeout only pretty soon. Seen a huge spike in cases that is almost entirely from the service industry. Doesn’t come as a surprise though with tourism being back in full swing the last few weeks. We have something like 100k tourists in town this week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

Damn it .... My buddy just opened his bar back up... this is gonna ruin him.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Shit load of Bikers on their way to Seattle to “Help” the police clear out CHAZ on July 4th.... I put a new Link.

That would be cool but didn’t that bullshit already give in? I thought the city did something about it cause of the crime within the CHAZ?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I finally found a place where I can design my own masks.

Think this one is acceptable?

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.57.26 PM.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom