Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so sick of news like this. Unfuckingbelievable.

Fuckin lame for sure.

Speaking of which, our fucktard governor just mandated masks because kalifornia and Washington did. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I'm so sick of news like this. Unfuckingbelievable.

Right?! We don’t want to racially profile you so everyone besides you need to wear them.... therefore you’re safe from this “pandemic” simply because of your skin color... no mask required.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Fuckin lame for sure.

Speaking of which, our fucktard governor just mandated masks because kalifornia and Washington did. [emoji849]

Riddle me this Batman:

If wearing masks saves lives and every life matters, then will we be forced to wear masks post-covid to prevent the spread of (and resulting deaths from) the seasonal flu? Or, do only the people who die from Covid matter?

I just read Sissysaks bullshit mandate. There is an exemption for homeless people. Seriously, what’s the fucking “science” behind that?!?

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
Right?! We don’t want to racially profile you so everyone besides you need to wear them.... therefore you’re safe from this “pandemic” simply because of your skin color... no mask required.

.... all fucking common sense is gone. :doh:

"We were told not to wear masks and now my family member is ill. Hello Al? Where's my lawyer? He got sick going out without a mask because they told him he didn't need one, I hear a million dollar lawsuit calling my name.

Science only matters if it can be used against someone else or it's tied to some illogical bullshit claim:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fa...es-to-coronavirus-impacting-black-communities

When Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., asked at a House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing if institutional racism was a factor in black communities being affected more than white communities, Fauci plainly said, “Yes.”

“Obviously the African-American community has suffered from racism for a very, very long period of time,” Fauci testified. “And I cannot imagine that that has not contributed to the conditions that they find themselves in, economically and otherwise. So the answer, Congressman, is yes.”

Yep, institutional racism by being handed every opportunity to better themselves but no one to do the actual work for them...

Fucking Fauci lost all credibility - setup by the democrats to deliver this statement, time for him to be replaced.

duktrx

Yep, governor skid marks is the best, spikes in china-virus have positive corrilation to BLM/Antifa riots.

Yeterday was able to go out to dinner no mask required. Tonight new orders mandated, mask required before opening the door to the restaurant, ok to take mask off once seated, but must put mask on when you leave the table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Yep, governor skid marks is the best, spikes in china-virus have positive corrilation to BLM/Antifa riots.

Yeterday was able to go out to dinner no mask required. Tonight new orders mandated, mask required before opening the door to the restaurant, ok to take mask off once seated, but must put mask on when you leave the table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

What in the fuck sense does that make, if your sitting down you won’t spread the virus? Then it should have never spread in nursing homes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

"We were told not to wear masks and now my family member is ill. Hello Al? Where's my lawyer? He got sick going out without a mask because they told him he didn't need one, I hear a million dollar lawsuit calling my name.

Science only matters if it can be used against someone else or it's tied to some illogical bullshit claim:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fa...es-to-coronavirus-impacting-black-communities

When Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., asked at a House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing if institutional racism was a factor in black communities being affected more than white communities, Fauci plainly said, “Yes.”

“Obviously the African-American community has suffered from racism for a very, very long period of time,” Fauci testified. “And I cannot imagine that that has not contributed to the conditions that they find themselves in, economically and otherwise. So the answer, Congressman, is yes.”

Yep, institutional racism by being handed every opportunity to better themselves but no one to do the actual work for them...

Fucking Fauci lost all credibility - setup by the democrats to deliver this statement, time for him to be replaced.

Lol. Makes no fucking sense at all but he's a 'leader' and it's 'science.' Therefore racism contributes to covid.

The fucking wolves are guarding the hen house. That's for sure.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

He never did have any credibility. He has been on the take with pharmaceutical companies for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom