Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeeep

Hooked
This is a really good video from a police officer's perspective. Well worth watching IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/430261213844728/posts/1316954095175431/?vh=e

so much truth there.

What happened to Floyd should not have but, that 's it, All the bullshit afterwards and watching all those fucking politicians pandering in hopes of votes was absolutely unnecessary.

All the polls pushing how democrats will sweep every election because of this one thing is outrageous.

I hope all the real adults are paying attention and remember that this shit show is what the democrats want for our country and vote them the fuck out.

There will not be enough pay to be a police officer under democrat rule if they pass the measure they want as part of police reform.

My neighbor is a cop, he use to come out and play in the yard with his daughter every day after work - now I never see him. He pulls into his garage and no longer comes out at all; may be covid but I doubt it.

He has to slow down to pull into his garage as he goes by my house and the last couple of weeks that I've been outside, I've watched him go by at least 5 times...no wave just eyes straight ahead.

He looks so beat down I'm actually worried about him but not sure how to let him know that he has neighbors that stand by him.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
so much truth there.

What happened to Floyd should not have but, that 's it, All the bullshit afterwards and watching all those fucking politicians pandering in hopes of votes was absolutely unnecessary.

All the polls pushing how democrats will sweep every election because of this one thing is outrageous.

I hope all the real adults are paying attention and remember that this shit show is what the democrats want for our country and vote them the fuck out.

There will not be enough pay to be a police officer under democrat rule if they pass the measure they want as part of police reform.

My neighbor is a cop, he use to come out and play in the yard with his daughter every day after work - now I never see him. He pulls into his garage and no longer comes out at all; may be covid but I doubt it.

He has to slow down to pull into his garage as he goes by my house and the last couple of weeks that I've been outside, I've watched him go by at least 5 times...no wave just eyes straight ahead.

He looks so beat down I'm actually worried about him but not sure how to let him know that he has neighbors that stand by him.

Start by waving and just say Hi.

Just that means a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Can't make this shit up:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-dept/ar-BB160rv7?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=hplocalnews

Council advances plan to dismantle Minneapolis Police Dept

Draft language of the amendment posted online would replace the department with a Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention, “which will have responsibility for public safety services prioritizing a holistic, public health-oriented approach.”

The amendment goes on to say the director of the new agency would have “non-law-enforcement experience in community safety services, including but not limited to public health and/or restorative justice approaches.” ....

Hello 911? someone just broke into my house and they have gun!

911: well, have you tried to understand their whole situation that caused them to break into your home?

he broke in uninvited with a GUN!!

911: well, you should drink some tea to calm down and try to understand why he broke in.
Just because he kicked your door in and is pointing a gun at you does not mean you should make assumptions that he means to cause you harm.
Are you actively listening to his reasons for needing to break into your home?

He just shot my wife!!!

911: hang on, I'm not that far into my holistic approach to conflict resolution check list, can you offer him a cup of tea and some flowers until I get thru my list?
Hello? hello? are you still there?
well, I guess we resolved your issue. You will receive a callback from our city survey team, we strive for all 10's so if you would rate your experience all 10's I would forever have warmth for you in my heart...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Can't make this shit up:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...-dept/ar-BB160rv7?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=hplocalnews

Council advances plan to dismantle Minneapolis Police Dept

Draft language of the amendment posted online would replace the department with a Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention, “which will have responsibility for public safety services prioritizing a holistic, public health-oriented approach.”

The amendment goes on to say the director of the new agency would have “non-law-enforcement experience in community safety services, including but not limited to public health and/or restorative justice approaches.” ....

Hello 911? someone just broke into my house and they have gun!

911: well, have you tried to understand their whole situation that caused them to break into your home?

he broke in uninvited with a GUN!!

911: well, you should drink some tea to calm down and try to understand why he broke in.
Just because he kicked your door in and is pointing a gun at you does not mean you should make assumptions that he means to cause you harm.
Are you actively listening to his reasons for needing to break into your home?

He just shot my wife!!!

911: hang on, I'm not that far into my holistic approach to conflict resolution check list, can you offer him a cup of tea and some flowers until I get thru my list?
Hello? hello? are you still there?
well, I guess we resolved your issue. You will receive a callback from our city survey team, we strive for all 10's so if you would rate your experience all 10's I would forever have warmth for you in my heart...

Guess where there will be a rise in consistent crime?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, I am so fuckin pissed that our lame ass governor just mandated stupid masks. You literally can't go into any store now without one. :naw:

tchmotorsports

Caught the Bug
I have to say, I am so fuckin pissed that our lame ass governor just mandated stupid masks. You literally can't go into any store now without one. :naw:

Me too,i made it this far without one.I just got back from Lowes and there were several people without masks so i took mine off.Some old guy asked were my mask was while he passed by.I just ignored him.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Last night we went out to eat at The Flowing Tide. I literally held a mask against my face with one hand while we were waiting for our table and while I walked to the table...and then sat down and put the mask in my wife’s purse. That’s how the new “mandate” works and it’s really pretty laughable.

Covid was either floating around the restaurant or it wasn’t, but I’m pretty sure there wasn’t a magic forcefield around our table that protected us while we ate.

I’m actually thinking of going to HD to get some window screen to make a bunch of masks since the mandate does not prescribe what the masks must be made of.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The bullshit I now have to resort to just so I don’t have obey the orders of my lame ass governor. [emoji849]

42A99FD6-F00B-4B56-85BB-C2B6C4AD4692.jpg

The bullshit I now have to resort to just so I don’t have obey the orders of my lame ass governor. [emoji849]

View attachment 349501

It’s such bullshit.
The fucking restrictions are going further and wider as this is becoming more and more of a nothing burger.
California numbers...
~40 million population, ~6 thousand deaths. I’ll take my chances!!!

Nevada is less than 500 deaths. What in the absolute actual fuck are these elected officials thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom