Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local news in one of our mountain communities is posting that these notes were left on several cars in the main parking areas. So sad to see how this Covid propaganda has brainwashed people to go against their fellow Americans :grayno: .

View attachment 349269
I'm not so sure about up by you guys but I know down here we have 5 military bases and about 60% of the cars have out of state tags (can't imagine why with the reasonable fees Colorado charges for vehicle registration). The fact that they believe that all of these people are out of state tourists is ignorant at best and borderline plain stupid.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm hoping that it comes how who did this. Agreed, I won't spend my money there.

Several other businesses up there are in the same boat. Here's the whole article: https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...-left-on-cars-with-out-ofstate-license-plates

Trying to keep out of towners out? Don't they realize tourism probably accounts for the majority of their revenue?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Person that left those notes is the same one that chases kids out of their yards. Crabby old fuckers.

Sick fucker. No matter how much you hate Trump, this guy is a fucking sicko. No business pretending to be a leader.

So this is the "noose" found in Bubba Wallace's garage at the Talledega race that everyone turned into a total shitshow.

It's a goddam garage pull rope that's been there at least since last fall. Wouldn't you think a grownup would have seen this and said shut the fuck up - that's not a noose you dickhead :crazyeyes:

noose-nascar.jpg

So this is the "noose" found in Bubba Wallace's garage at the Talledega race that everyone turned into a total shitshow.

It's a goddam garage pull rope that's been there at least since last fall. Wouldn't you think a grownup would have seen this and said shut the fuck up - that's not a noose you dickhead :crazyeyes:

View attachment 349351

LOL - I got those in my garage too! What a fuckin joke.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom