Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmm.......

Intresting. He kinda lost me towards the end though... I just figured its their ploy to start getting us off cash all together.. and completely control our finances. I probably have $1500 in coins that I’ve been too lazy to deal with.

Intresting. He kinda lost me towards the end though... I just figured its their ploy to start getting us off cash all together.. and completely control our finances. I probably have $1500 in coins that I’ve been too lazy to deal with.

Verge144 said he has 40 pounds of change and his bank told him they would not take it so there must not be a real shortage. Is there anything that isn’t a lie anymore??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Verge144 said he has 40 pounds of change and his bank told him they would not take it so there must not be a real shortage. Is there anything that isn’t a lie anymore??

What a Joke. I don't even trust the bank to count it and be honest about it... or those damn machines.

94% of Covid deaths are people who were advanced in age and had multiple underlying conditions. The other 6% (about 9200 people) were otherwise healthy.

Only 6% of the 150K deaths were a result of covid exclusively. Straight from the CDC.

grv09vv6.jpg

:mad::mad:

94% of Covid deaths are people who were advanced in age and had multiple underlying conditions. The other 6% (about 9200 people) were otherwise healthy.

Only 6% of the 150K deaths were a result of covid exclusively. Straight from the CDC]

:mad::mad:

You forgot to mention that over 11,000 of those deaths, or that we know of, all came from nursing homes in New York.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

50/50. It's either a democratic led city or it's not.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I live 30 minutes from Kenosha and I’ll tell you that the police and the regular citizens are fed up with the outsiders coming in and burning and looting. Guess what a 17 year old shot 3 people and the rioting stopped... you be the judge on what needs to happen around the country.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, fuck the planet and the turtles! We’ve got less than 1% of our population that might die if we don’t wear a face maxi pad.

Adjustments.JPG

Yeah, fuck the planet and the turtles! We’ve got less than 1% of our population that might die if we don’t wear a face maxi pad.

View attachment 352614

Did you read the New York Times article that mentioned Nevada, Mass and New York?

Approximately 90% of the positive tests could be BS.

Did you read the New York Times article that mentioned Nevada, Mass and New York?

Approximately 90% of the positive tests could be BS.

I didn’t but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I literally don’t know a single person who has, had had or knows someone who’s had China virus. AND, I’ve been spending a LOT of time with old people. This whole this is such BS.

I didn’t but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I literally don’t know a single person who has, had had or knows someone who’s had China virus. AND, I’ve been spending a LOT of time with old people. This whole this is such BS.

We were required to mandatorily test at work,

One employee got a call telling him he was required to quarantine and contact the county health department due to a positive test...

I wish I could have seen the look on their faces when he told them he was not at work the day of the test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom