Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuboske

Not sure what the graph means, but, Biden recieved a windfall from all the white guilt, corporate money donations to marxist, Black Lives Matter. ActBlue is the gigantic funnel, feeding it all to Biden. Sickening to me, the list of donors to these idiots.

Kuboske

View attachment 353196

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
That's funny... and sad, at the same time.
If we went for a trip back to my high school days, in the '70s, and you described what 2020 would look like, I would be convinced you were on some really bad drugs.

We actually had gun racks in the back glass of our pickup's. With rifles in them! In the school parking lot! And, differences never went beyond a rare fistfight.

The moral freefall, is absolutely, unbelievable to me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If we went for a trip back to my high school days, in the '70s, and you described what 2020 would look like, I would be convinced you were on some really bad drugs.

We actually had gun racks in the back glass of our pickup's. With rifles in them! In the school parking lot! And, differences never went beyond a rare fistfight.

My high school even had taxidermy as an elective science class. Can you imagine trying to do that in today’s world?!?

jdofmemi

You got that right!

Not only that, but in my physics class, we actually shot a gun, in the classroom. Only a .22, but live rounds, and each student got a shot into a block of wood for an experiment.

We would even bring in guns for show and tell. And no one could even imaging shooting up the school.

Of course, kids weren't being prescribed all the psychotherapy drugs theen either. 🤔

My high school even had taxidermy as an elective science class. Can you imagine trying to do that in today’s world?!?

We had a reloading class, and got to go to the shooting range to try out the hand loads.

My how times have changed, and not always for the better, IMHO

Kuboske

Thats great! My brother learned taxidermy when we were in high school. Never knew what you might find in the freezer, at home. We also trapped, for money. The fur buyer would come through about every two weeks, and run an ad in the town paper.
You got that right!

Not only that, but in my physics class, we actually shot a gun, in the classroom. Only a .22, but live rounds, and each student got a shot into a block of wood for an experiment.

We would even bring in guns for show and tell. And no one could even imaging shooting up the school.

Of course, kids weren't being prescribed all the psychotherapy drugs theen either. 🤔

We had a reloading class, and got to go to the shooting range to try out the hand loads.

My how times have changed, and not always for the better, IMHO

A RELOADING CLASS! Now thats hilarious! Large quantities of various gunpowder in the school building. Now I'm envious. You went to a COOL, school. We reloaded at home. Mom made us keep the powder out in dad's detached garage.

Kuboske

When I was about 10, my friend and I would shoot groundhogs for fun. And pidgeons, off the barn roof. They are so dumb, you could shoot one, and the rest would fly around in a big circle, and land on the same barn. We would take turns...
Dad caught us once, and all he said was, you boys better not miss, and shoot a hole in my roof.
We didn't have video games...

Trail Bud

Hooked
FYI
Jim Cary is going to play Joe Biden on the upcoming season of "Saturday Night Live," which is set to premiere on Oct.*3. I don’t watch Saturday Night Live normally, I might make an exception.
This could be very entertaining. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom