Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
This is absolutely ridiculous. Im glad that for the most part my town is very conservative. The town officials are not enforcing county mandates or citing businesses not abiding by them. They are leaving it up to the businesses to make their own decisions and deal with the county health board. Evey small business in the country needs to say "fuck you" and just open their doors if they feel comfortable doing so.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Evey small business in the country needs to say "fuck you" and just open their doors if they feel comfortable doing so.

That's how I've felt from the beginning. If the majority of the citizens and local government had the balls to say 'Fuck You,' the nation would be much better off. I feel the same about masks. If you want to wear one, great. But if you don't, great. Leave people the fuck alone.

That's how I've felt from the beginning. If the majority of the citizens and local government had the balls to say 'Fuck You,' the nation would be much better off. I feel the same about masks. If you want to wear one, great. But if you don't, great. Leave people the fuck alone.

Since day one. Agreed.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom