Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 357248 wonder if this will happen?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I dug a little deeper into this. Turns out there is a 'great reset' conspiracy that this seems to along with. Regardless, there are indeed many world leaders pushing for a global economic reset right now; pretty scary stuff. I just watched a video from a CPA that discusses what a reset could mean and I think he did a really good job of keeping it neutral:

jesse3638

Hooked
But it's for your own good!

Proposed law for Covid detention centers in NY. :thumb:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511357-new-york-covid-detention-health-bill/
But I thought it only required a 14 day quatentine? Why would they still be detained 90 days later? Would the detainee receive a bill for the cost of being detained? So much wrong in even thinking this is a good idea. I truly wonder if these governors believe in the shit they are implementing. I'd say no if you go off of Newsom's actions partying and keeping his winery open. "Do as I say not as I do sheeple!"

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
But I thought it only required a 14 day quatentine? Why would they still be detained 90 days later? Would the detainee receive a bill for the cost of being detained? So much wrong in even thinking this is a good idea. I truly wonder if these governors believe in the shit they are implementing. I'd say no if you go off of Newsom's actions partying and keeping his winery open. "Do as I say not as I do sheeple!"

This is insanity. And people wonder where all these "crazy" conspiracy theories come from? This one's real life. Holy hell! This asshat should be facing an avalanche of negative press.

And where the fuck is the ACLU? Those dickheads should be screaming bloody murder.

jeeeep

Hooked
But it's for your own good!

Proposed law for Covid detention centers in NY. :thumb:

https://www.rt.com/usa/511357-new-york-covid-detention-health-bill/

But, it's going to create jobs! people to build concentration camps, then there are the disinfection units and finally the immunization chambers to provide the involuntary immunization testing they'll undoubtedly receive... I bet Hitler is having a wet dream right now.

Are NY and CA in a contest to see which state can create the most fucked up laws?

There is a case of systematic political fucktardness right now :doh:

FFPulley77

Hooked
Wow... then I read the next article saying that there was another bill introduced that, if passed, would make vaccinations mandatory for NYC... what the actual fuck!?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
But, it's going to create jobs! people to build concentration camps, then there are the disinfection units and finally the immunization chambers to provide the involuntary immunization testing they'll undoubtedly receive... I bet Hitler is having a wet dream right now.

Are NY and CA in a contest to see which state can create the most fucked up laws?

There is a case of systematic political fucktardness right now :doh:
Yeah they can call it USAuschwitz. The only ones not required to be rounded up are the ones who have been vaccinated. They'll be abe to see who has and has not by a simple scan.

Ddays

Hooked
This is real and it's not alarmist. This is actual legislation in the NY state Assembly now.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

EqvWSZ9XcAAmPVp.jpg

I read the whole thing - it's not really that long. I'm no legal expert but there appears to be enough loopholes in it to hold someone for at least 60 days if they deem them to be a 'threat' based on the Governors OPINION.

WJCO

Meme King
This is real and it's not alarmist. This is actual legislation in the NY state Assembly now.

View attachment 357346

I read the whole thing - it's not really that long. I'm no legal expert but there appears to be enough loopholes in it to hold someone for at least 60 days if they deem them to be a 'threat' based on the Governors OPINION.

Scary shit. And early on in this 'crisis,' many said it was absurd and insensitive to compare the covid restrictions to nazi germany because it wasn't even close to the same thing. People need to wake up. Hitler said the jews were a threat to society just like the Tyrant who wrote this bill is.

Jsouder53

Hooked

View attachment 357346

Briefly read it, sounds like a nazi concentration camp... shits getting out of control even tho it should be mellowing out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom