Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCO

Meme King
Only difference is the Jews weren’t armed .

Briefly read it, sounds like a nazi concentration camp... shits getting out of control even tho it should be mellowing out

Nope, this may be here to stay. Now we have a "Super Strain" to worry about.

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” - THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, In Congress, July 4, 1776

JKbrick

A buddy of mine is looking for property in Panama right now, then moving. They never had kids and both had good jobs. He’s sick of the bullshit and is out

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This is real and it's not alarmist. This is actual legislation in the NY state Assembly now.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

View attachment 357346

I read the whole thing - it's not really that long. I'm no legal expert but there appears to be enough loopholes in it to hold someone for at least 60 days if they deem them to be a 'threat' based on the Governors OPINION.

They have been trying to pass this shit for five years.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Instagrams new terms of service is creepy

https://youtu.be/VhSX7IzHkrE

I went back and read these last week after reading something about these. It is creepy. Unfortunately it's the price to pay for a free program. IG was the only social media platform I used. I would imagine FB/Twitter/whatever
are all the same. The surveillance state is here to stay. It's a fact of life now.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I went back and read these last week after reading something about these. It is creepy. Unfortunately it's the price to pay for a free program. IG was the only social media platform I used. I would imagine FB/Twitter/whatever
are all the same. The surveillance state is here to stay. It's a fact of life now.

I was even creeped out by the dude in the video!

Jsouder53

Hooked

I’m glad I got rid of all of social media besides Wayalife, my wife still uses IG. She needs to keep it for her Etsy business advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom