Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep there are still plenty of them out there. I work in a damn mine and we have a few running around looking over their shoulder for the virus to “attack”. My liberal relatives are frickin terrified still also even though they had it with just the sniffles. Unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
They do realized they have immunities at this point don't they? My wife's 82 year old grandfather just finished recovering from it and was out on the gild course today..haha. That was the first thing they said after they told us "Well at least we're safe and don't have to worry anymore"..haha
That just reminded me... my coworker had a little sniffle/cough so I asked him sarcastically, so do you have COVID? He responded, “no, what I have is real” lol
That is the perfect response.
One of my apprentices just got told to stay home for 14 days because his brothers wife has it now and he had contact with her, well fuck, he’s the second guy now this happened to. My wife says her medics can work if their spouses get it but apparently being a plumbing apprentice is a lot worse than a paramedic. How could a paramedic possibly ever get exposed, Jesus I’m so pissed I probably won’t sleep tonight

Throw shit at a wall and see what sticks is how it seems this has been managed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

Other groups are supportive of the proposed mask rule. An organization called the “Pandemic Committee” gathered supportive messages from 600 area residents, putting them on yard signs delivered to the health district building several hours before the meeting was scheduled to begin.

These are people who pulled up their Biden/Harris, signs and replaced them with pro mask, signs...

WJCO

Meme King
Other groups are supportive of the proposed mask rule. An organization called the “Pandemic Committee” gathered supportive messages from 600 area residents, putting them on yard signs delivered to the health district building several hours before the meeting was scheduled to begin.

These are people who pulled up their Biden/Harris, signs and replaced them with pro mask, signs...

If only the masks worked. Nationwide cases spiking higher than ever while people have been wearing masks for months. And nobody in government has the balls to say 'Sorry we were wrong. You can throw your masks away now. Sorry we put you through that.' They'll probably start saying you have to wear 2 or 3 masks to get the virus under control.

Kuboske

If only the masks worked. Nationwide cases spiking higher than ever while people have been wearing masks for months. And nobody in government has the balls to say 'Sorry we were wrong. You can throw your masks away now. Sorry we put you through that.' They'll probably start saying you have to wear 2 or 3 masks to get the virus under control.
If Biden gets sworn in, you probably better get ready to wear a surplus NASA, space suit.
Eddie and Cindy's videos will be strange....
Watching everyone getting in and out of their Jeeps like that. Moby will look like a moon rover.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

What percentage have actually been wearing masks though? seems like there has been a lot of noncompliance in the US looking from the outside in.

jesse3638

Hooked
What percentage have actually been wearing masks though? seems like there has been a lot of noncompliance in the US looking from the outside in.

I wear one out of respect for the business I intend on shopping at. Other than that I don't wear one at all, not outside, not in close contact with people, not at work around coworkers (I wear an N95 as part of our policy when around patients). If I don't want to wear a mask I won't into a place of business asking or requiring I wear one.

JT@623

Hooked
I wear one out of respect for the business I intend on shopping at. Other than that I don't wear one at all, not outside, not in close contact with people, not at work around coworkers (I wear an N95 as part of our policy when around patients). If I don't want to wear a mask I won't into a place of business asking or requiring I wear one.

Same here . I seen a woman Saturday with a cigarette poking out a hole in her mask in her car alone :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King

In cities and counties that require them, I see a majority of people wearing them. I try to shop in businesses or cities that don't require them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom