Anyone wheeling Washington

prionic1

I would have liked to have joined you guys, but I get on the road that morning to head down to South Lake Tahoe to run the Rubicon & Fordyce...maybe when I get back I'd be up for hitting a local trail?

Ah that's a shame but awesome at the same time! I'd love to get down to the Rubicon at some point. Depending on where you're at in the future, maybe we'll roll together at some point. Have fun down there!

mauijim

Which ferry are you taking? If going downtown we could meet up prior and ferry caravan together if you’re interested. I had originally planned to drive around, but the ferry may be more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking about the Edmonds ferry to Kingston and driving from there. Unless you think the Seattle to Bremerton is better. But ya I’m up for meeting up at which ever you want. Let me know what time the ferry is and I’ll be there.

prionic1

I was thinking about the Edmonds ferry to Kingston and driving from there. Unless you think the Seattle to Bremerton is better. But ya I’m up for meeting up at which ever you want. Let me know what time the ferry is and I’ll be there.

Taking a closer look on Google tells me that with me being close to the Fauntleroy Ferry, that is actually the best route.... So maybe we could just stick to the plan of meeting at Starbucks if West Seattle is out of the way for you.

Looking at the Fauntleroy Ferry Schedule, I'd be trying to hit the 7:40am ferry with about a 40 min ferry ride and about 25-35 min drive out to Belfair.

mauijim

Taking a closer look on Google tells me that with me being close to the Fauntleroy Ferry, that is actually the best route.... So maybe we could just stick to the plan of meeting at Starbucks if West Seattle is out of the way for you.

Looking at the Fauntleroy Ferry Schedule, I'd be trying to hit the 7:40am ferry with about a 40 min ferry ride and about 25-35 min drive out to Belfair.

Ya that’s a good idea cause I can take a 7:30 ferry from Edmonds and it’s about 50 minuets from Kingston to belfair. So I’ll be there between 9-9:30 on Saturday. I’m in a 2012 2 door orange jk

prionic1

Ya that’s a good idea cause I can take a 7:30 ferry from Edmonds and it’s about 50 minuets from Kingston to belfair. So I’ll be there between 9-9:30 on Saturday. I’m in a 2012 2 door orange jk

Sweet! I'll be the noob that looks like he just stole a JK right off the factory floor. It's White. 4 doors.

prionic1

Ordered myself a quality recovery kit. Gotta start somewhere and that seemed like the best start. Hopefully the purchase kicks back to the WAL site.

prionic1

Ordered myself the tire plug kit to be safe. Don't think I'll be picking up a CB for this one 🤷🏻

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eh, a couple of us will have frs radios anyway. I have one you can use if needed. I’m only guessing I’ll have my cb working. That depends entirely on how I’ve managed to interperet and execute the directions compiled from the internet, lol. Mostly I just want to test it out and try if it works, haha.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Eh, a couple of us will have frs radios anyway. I have one you can use if needed. I’m only guessing I’ll have my cb working. That depends entirely on how I’ve managed to interperet and execute the directions compiled from the internet, lol. Mostly I just want to test it out and try if it works, haha.
Well when I've got a Wrangler to finish and fairly low income coming in, I'm trying to only do neseccities for this one. Lord knows gas will be the biggest expenses for me

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
We've got some rolling right at 9-9:30 so I'd say safe bet is 10. Gives me the chance to fuel up. I'm thinking of bringing a girl along too. First date kind of thing 👍 should be interesting.

14JK-U

just back to the forums from a long work trip, this is happening on the 4th correct? got room for another? any idea what you're looking to tackle for this (easy/mild/wild)

Top Bottom