Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I'm digging this thread. I got one. I use to clean building as a part time job. You see and hear slot of freaky things when you are in a 40,000 square foot office building late at night. One night my wife was helping me and i just finished a small office and walked around the corner in the lobby. My wife was there and said did I see some guy dressed in white in there. I said no I was the only one in there. She swore she saw someone. I checked the office, parking lot and nothing. Kinda creepy. Another one, my family and some friends went camping when I was a kid. We use to chance and camp out on sandbars on the Platte river in Nebraska and get there via Jeeps. One night we were all out checking trout lines and could see our campground. All of a sudden my dad yelled out at something and took off running to the campsite. A few of us followed. When we got there we were going "WTF"? He said he saw someone walking around our site. We searched and saw nothing. We we several yards from anything where someone could have been hiding.

Ldogg

Wow! Got busy with work and just had a chance to read all the stories. Keep them coming!

Question for those with the Deja vu or dreams that later come true...while this is happening do you try take actions to try to change the outcome of the events that you either feel have already happened (deja vu) or that you dreamed about or do you just let the events unfold as is?

Usually for me it was just event or conversations and by the time I realized it was happening it is to late, for me anyway. It happened more when I was a kid, and only happens once in a while now.

Aeraun

Wow! Got busy with work and just had a chance to read all the stories. Keep them coming!

Question for those with the Deja vu or dreams that later come true...while this is happening do you try take actions to try to change the outcome of the events that you either feel have already happened (deja vu) or that you dreamed about or do you just let the events unfold as is?

Well for me its more of a 1) after it happens I'm like, this has happened before, 2) As its happening I'm thinking I know this, and 3) once I think this is familiar I start to realize what's coming next but there is still a sort of lag, like I can't stop/change anything I just know what's coming as it comes

Prime8

Does no one read scientific literature, especially neuroscience...? It would help you to realize that it's your mind that creates these ghouls and goblins, which is why science has yet to detect ANY evidence whatsoever that paranormal/supernatural activities occur.

Tigrcky

well i have a few for yall on here. when i was younger one night i was walking to my bedroom down a hallway and right across the hall was my parents bedroom well i was grabbing a pajama top and it got caught in some hangers and while untangling the top i looked across the hall into the dark room and saw a white hazy figure with a smaller one to the left of it. right as i saw these two figures i heard it say hello and my name... this is intense considering i wear hearing aids and have significant hearing loss, later i saw a picture of my grand mother that died when i was two and it was her, the smaller figure was a family dog that was poisoned i recognized her right away.

2nd one was i would always have this dream of a wall with all kinds of paint cans and stain cans and it was a very unique wall and i always shrugged it off until one summer i was working at the royal gorge bridge and park, i walked into the carpentry shop and i about fainted the back wall was this wall in my dream down the the detail!!

last one here in gunnison there is a recreation site called hartman rocks recreational area, it used to be populated by the ute tribe, well there is a very spot that if you go on a full moon you will be visited by a ute male spirit, one night out there in my jeep i saw a whole vision it even involved his death and how his wife and 2 children witnessed his death, well this freaked me out and i left with haste and went to a friends house while there my friend asked me do you see that figure out the front window? i looked and sure enough it was the ute!!! his spirit followed me into town and stayed outside the main window for over 5 hours. last time i ever went to that spot at night!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Does no one read scientific literature, especially neuroscience...? It would help you to realize that it's your mind that creates these ghouls and goblins, which is why science has yet to detect ANY evidence whatsoever that paranormal/supernatural activities occur.

Can you read?

Prime8

Read the first post. You were the exact person I had in mind when I wrote what I wrote.

Sorry, I trailed off halfway through... Although the EXACT person you seemed to have in mind was Overlander, as he was the one you mentioned by name. I will take my logic elsewhere!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sorry, I trailed off halfway through... Although the EXACT person you seemed to have in mind was Overlander, as he was the one you mentioned by name. I will take my logic elsewhere!

Nope...you. I remember you relentlessly bashing people for their beliefs in the "is there a god" thread on JKF. I was trying to avoid that here. In fact, I specifically avoided asking that type of question. I guess some people just can't help themselves from pounding their own chest. :idontknow:

Move along :asshat:

Last edited:

Prime8

Nope...you. I remember you relentlessly bashing people for their beliefs in the "is there a god" thread on JKF. I was trying to avoid that here. In fact, I specifically avoided asking that type of question. I guess some people just can't help themselves from pounding their own chest. :idontknow:

Move along :asshat:

And some people just can't help burying their heads in the sand...

MTG

Caught the Bug
And some people just can't help burying their heads in the sand...

It must be hard thinking you are always the smartest person in the room. :grayno:

Move along now...nobody wants to hear your opinion.

Prime8

It must be hard thinking you are always the smartest person in the room. :grayno:

Move along now...nobody wants to hear your opinion.

I can post where I please.

Here's a brain buster for you, since your head is so far up certain peoples asses... ORE is currently running a Fox SS shock on EVOLander, yet Eddie has spoken out on numerous occasions saying that if you have a quality suspension a SS shock isn't necessary and an aftermarket one is a waste of money... So who is right here, Mike? You can only pick one, so who will you "betray"? That's a toughy, huh?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Here's a brain buster for you, since your head is so far up certain peoples asses... ORE is currently running a Fox SS shock on EVOLander, yet Eddie has spoken out on numerous occasions saying that if you have a quality suspension a SS shock isn't necessary and an aftermarket one is a waste of money... So who is right here, Mike? You can only pick one, so who will you "betray"? That's a toughy, huh?

Please keep this thread on track.

MTG

Caught the Bug
More on this later. ;)

:cheesy:

Oh man. Does this mean I'm not on your Christmas card list? :misery: Oh wait, that's right nevermind.

Let me get this straight, you are asking the guy who doesn't run a SS which is better? :thinking: You really aren't that bright are you?

So here is a question. Why is the guy who thinks all these people who posted above are stupid/uneducated/whatever keep coming in here posting in the thread? Because he thinks he has a "right" to? Naw, I'm guessing it has something to do with his little ego and always having something to prove.

Prime8

More on this later. ;)

:cheesy:

Oh man. Does this mean I'm not on your Christmas card list? :misery: Oh wait, that's right nevermind.

Let me get this straight, you are asking the guy who doesn't run a SS which is better? :thinking: You really aren't that bright are you?

So here is a question. Why is the guy who thinks all these people who posted above are stupid/uneducated/whatever keep coming in here posting in the thread? Because he thinks he has a "right" to? Naw, I'm guessing it has something to do with his little ego and always having something to prove.

It's because of your continuing ignorant posts. And you might want to read my question again, as it was clearly lost on you.

Top Bottom