Anything paranormal/abnormal/spiritual/ghosts/bizarre...etc.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's because of your continuing ignorant posts. And you might want to read my question again, as it was clearly lost on you.

Expressing your self-professed intellectual prowess again? Feel better?

Oh I understood your question. It's just so fucking stupid that I didn't answer it. :thumb:

Why are you still here again?

Tigrcky

Does no one read scientific literature, especially neuroscience...? It would help you to realize that it's your mind that creates these ghouls and goblins, which is why science has yet to detect ANY evidence whatsoever that paranormal/supernatural activities occur.

i think i see some ghouls and goblins forming now and since its not just in my mind it must mean that it is REAL!!!:asshat:

Prime8

Oh I understood your question. It's just so fucking stupid that I didn't answer it. :thumb:

Keep the thread on track!

NY1982JK

Please keep this thread on track.

Not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but I do believe this topic is still on track, just following more towards the "Abnormal" and "Bizarre" portions of the topic instead of "supernatural" or "spiritual". :thumb:

Now back to the thread... :pop2::munching:

Prime8

And for the record, it's not a stupid question as it is perfectly valid, you just can't bring yourself to choose a side so you have reduced yourself to petty insults. Bravo.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I had a premonition early today. Here goes...

While starting a thread on a topic that doesn't appear in "Angry Engineers Quarterly Journal" I thought to myself...no wait...I had a vision...or perhaps it was a dream...that some :asshat: would come on here and try to derail the thread by saying something like "Does no one read scientific literature, especially neuroscience...?" I couldn't be sure because it was a little foggy but the words he spoke next were clear...I will never forget them. "I'm right and your wrong."

If it wasn't so predictable it would be sad. :grayno:

Carry on people I've been enjoying the posts.

MTG

Caught the Bug
nice thread!!! i didnt want to get into an argument about how the psychology community disproves what he said but yeah say a lie enough times it becomes truth!!

Oh that won't stop him. He can't help it. Its' in his DNA. At least I think he believes in DNA, I'm not sure if he read that chapter yet.

I'll try to get this thread cleaned up.

sean.m.adams33

For some reason I knew this thread was going to go this way:cheesy:

I've been to the Whaley house a few times here in old town San Diego and each time a different supernatural experience occurred. Pretty strange stuff.

Tigrcky

Oh that won't stop him. He can't help it. Its' in his DNA. At least I think he believes in DNA, I'm not sure if he read that chapter yet.

I'll try to get this thread cleaned up.

still a good thread despite his need for disruption! :beer:

Brankz

One time I saw my dead grandfather for 4 sec and the light of my room turn off
But I don't know if I had to Many beers or what. But that's the only paranormal activity that I ever had......true story......

I know my English sucks lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I can post where I please.

Here's a brain buster for you, since your head is so far up certain peoples asses... ORE is currently running a Fox SS shock on EVOLander, yet Eddie has spoken out on numerous occasions saying that if you have a quality suspension a SS shock isn't necessary and an aftermarket one is a waste of money... So who is right here, Mike? You can only pick one, so who will you "betray"? That's a toughy, huh?

For the love of Christ you are an :asshat: You must be brilliant and so proud...you created the Jeep version of the Kobayashi Maru! NOT!!!!

I'll answer your question. With a properly set up suspension you do not NEED to run a steering stabilizer. That is all Eddie has said, and he has never said that a steering stabilizer provides no benefit whatsoever. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive and if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would understand that.

As for whether there are significant benefits to running an aftermarket SS over OEM, I'll leave it at this. If you choose to spend your money there then more power to you. I'm sure it makes all of the difference in your wheeling abilities.

Sorry for the derail MTG...carry on.

Aeraun

All I'm gona say is I am a huge advocate of science, I already stated earlier that I have moved away from religion entirely and question the existence of a "god". However I also have experienced the supernatural and I think that due to my beliefs in both science and the supernatural I looked to apply science to it and so far I foresee science eventually complimenting the supernatural and vice versa. My issue with this BS is that I find it the highest of ignorance when someone cannot accept someone else's belief not even for the sake of arguing and also the closed mindedness is by far pathetic.

Hobolobo

Let me start this off by saying that I am a christian and I do not believe in supernatural/paranormal visions. However, I do enjoy reading these stories and I am by no means questioning the validity of any of your stories. We all just need to keep an open mind and listen to each others experiences. If you don't want to read about it, theres plenty of people on here who could benefit from your advice elsewhere on the forum.

JAGS

Hooked
Does no one read scientific literature, especially neuroscience...? It would help you to realize that it's your mind that creates these ghouls and goblins, which is why science has yet to detect ANY evidence whatsoever that paranormal/supernatural activities occur.

You are quite simply an ass! I now see what started this in the other thread.

What gives you any right to judge anyone. This goes far beyond spring selection or any other jeep matter.

For Pete's sake, even "Pastor"wug didn't judge. But you are so high an mighty that you can judge another human. That right there is all the proof anyone would ever need to dismiss anything you ever say.

You've lost any remaining shred of dignity you may have had. So every time you post anything here anymore, know what everything thinks of you. Better yet, why don't you just never post again and GTFO.

Here's a brain buster for you, since your head is so far up certain peoples asses... ORE is currently running a Fox SS shock on EVOLander, yet Eddie has spoken out on numerous occasions saying that if you have a quality suspension a SS shock isn't necessary and an aftermarket one is a waste of money... So who is right here, Mike? You can only pick one, so who will you "betray"? That's a toughy, huh?

The new Fox adjustable SS is super fancy and seems to work well. that being said, i would not run it as my stock SS seems to be just fine and i am not a fan of replacing stuff just for the sake of replacing it. the standard Fox or KING SS do tend to cause some steering issues like bump steer, but it seems the adjustable Fox addresses that issue...

FYI - EVOlander is also running OEM driveshafts with its LCG coil-overs...... how is THAT for "mind blowing" :confused:

andrew-

Top Bottom