ARB Fridges ?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Don’t read this thread. You’ll buy one. We are tired of pulling a cooler out of the Jeep to drain water, and filling it with ice. It gets to be a pain, traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Too Late... This thread is why I already bought the wiring harness and it’s sitting on my work bench.... haha. See post #67.... I’m with ya, tired of coolers.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Get yourself a thermometer (like the kind used in an RV fridge). It helps with calibrating the fridge and putting your food in the right spots.

Jack diddly

Is there a slider for a 50qt ARB fridge that you guys recommend that is cheaper than the ARB one? I seen it 350 and that seems like a lot of money just to have it move forward. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I talked to the ARB guy at the vendor show on n Moab...I asked him if they would think about a fridge replacement for the center console for JK's; a small top section like the current center console for air down stuff etc, and a small fridge for several bottles of water, a sandwich and a couple tangerines (my std trail meal)...he said they're thinking about it. I'd buy three today...

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I talked to the ARB guy at the vendor show on n Moab...I asked him if they would think about a fridge replacement for the center console for JK's; a small top section like the current center console for air down stuff etc, and a small fridge for several bottles of water, a sandwich and a couple tangerines (my std trail meal)...he said they're thinking about it. I'd buy three today...
That would be great! Perfect place for trail food.

That would be an amazing product. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom