ARB, sPod, CO2 ideas and options.

Just finished installing Both about a week or so ago. I'm amazed at how much Air that Twin ARB puts out and I'm super happy with the results. Very easy to install and connect everything up. Just be sure to get the ARB Manifold added to your order. I've got pictures in my Build Thread of them both under the hood if you want to take a look.

The reason I went with the Twin ARB is because my plan is to build a 4 Tire Inflation System and fill and deflate all 4 tires at once. So I figured the bigger the compressor the better. LOL

Or, you get a system that allows you to preset the PSI you want to air down or up to in our App based Air Command system[emoji23][emoji23]. We will have our first batch available this month!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great Pumkin

I also have the arb twin and did a setup to do two tires at a time but I put a pressure regulator in line where the lines split to go to the tires. This way you can fill up one or two at a time and once you set the regulator it’s ready to fill the other tires to the same pressure. If your interested I can send photos

2012 Sahara

Gobicon2017

Good info, I️ have a co2 tank and use it quite a bit for airing up etc. also around the house for air tools etc. I’m also in the market for a arb twin because my co2 tank does not show how much co2 is left. Don’t want to be left to drive Aired down. Another good point on co2 is can you get it filled when needed!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom