Armor fenders

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I’ve seriously looked into the Nemesis flares. Much more clearance than stock. They are aluminum, so no rust. Talking to them, there are two options, with and without skeletos. Without, they will crush under load to minimize body damage. With, they distribute the load over a greater area to allow them to act as armor and drag on a rock or tree with out hurting the body.

Either way they look great, but plan on some repainting/replacing if you play hard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Which nemesis flares we're you looking at? I hadn't seen those before you mentioned them, some of them are pretty sharp looking 👍

wjtstudios

Hooked
Which nemesis flares we're you looking at? I hadn't seen those before you mentioned them, some of them are pretty sharp looking [emoji106]

I like the look of the Odyssey fronts with the notorious rears. They have very clean lines. If I do them, I’ll do them body color black. It will be a huge mistake with chips, dents and scratches but they’ll look good the day I put them on! I might look into some of those exo wraps that are supposed to take punishment and self heal to see if that will help.

Exodus 4x4

I can build you some EVO builders corners with fender flares on them, but I doubt you would want to pay for them. It’s about the only fender armor that actually going to be functional. IMG_8663.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
Nemesis Fenders are absolutely fabulous looking. I am definitely more careful when I wheel since I have seen what happens when they get hung up on something, not good.

But damn do they look good

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

Top Bottom