Armor fenders

austin160

E6A8C605-FF27-4D59-975F-C721A936CC42.jpg
I never wanted to drill holes in my Jeep. After sliding into some trees I found this Evo Armor used. It was cheaper than body work. After installing the Evo Armor and armor, I am definitely an Evo fan. Also their customer service is outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I know you guys are against cosmetic upgrades, but I wanna know your true opinion on armor fenders? Do you gain a lot of tire clearance/flex room? Is it enough to compensate for the cost? I would like some of y'all to speak from experience. Thanks in advance

My thoughts...I like certain ones like the Poison Spyder's. Some just look cheesy. Even trimmed stock plastic can look nice.

Parks34

View attachment 316389
I never wanted to drill holes in my Jeep. After sliding into some trees I found this Evo Armor used. It was cheaper than body work. After installing the Evo Armor and armor, I am definitely an Evo fan. Also their customer service is outstanding.

Although that looks amazing, I still can't do it... It's just not in me. Love the armor tho. The only holes you have to drill on the front armor are the spot welds on the cowl, and you can put the factory fenders back if you wish

Cosmetic upgrades are nice when they go with your taste. I did the PS crusher corner bc I liked the round flush mount lights....but I know if I drag that corner its going to tear the entire fender. But a straight on slide into the fender against a tree it'd help...but mainly for cosmetic. BFEAD964-B67A-45F7-9A87-EEFA5357DFCE.jpg

dillard09

Another vote for Evo builder corners. I have rubbed them a time or 2 on a rock and I cant see any body damage. 🤔 That's the rear with a 40 stuffed also.

Attachments

• 20181006_121705.jpg
    20181006_121705.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 97
  • PLB4Q5cX-3756122.jpg
    PLB4Q5cX-3756122.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 102

Parks34

Cosmetic upgrades are nice when they go with your taste. I did the PS crusher corner bc I liked the round flush mount lights....but I know if I drag that corner its going to tear the entire fender. But a straight on slide into the fender against a tree it'd help...but mainly for cosmetic. View attachment 316466

I actually found some round taillights that don't require drilling. Was expecting to cut tabs off but was relieved I didn't IMG_1311.jpg

jdofmemi

Sack up. Your Jeep, your money. Not everyone will like it, but as long as you do, who cares? If someone gives you shit, man up and give it back.

"If someone gives you shit, man up and give it back."

Best line I've seen in a while. More people need to think like that.

Yeah who likes cosmetic upgrades.

View attachment 316362

Definitely not OEM, but a quality upgrade🤑

Her eyes are crooked too. 🙄😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

What eyes?🤩

Top Bottom