Article: HEARTLAND : The 2012 JK-Experience [Part 2 of 3]

Watched video now 3 times, and can't get enough. Awesome rigs, cool people, and radical wheeling! What more can anyone want!!!

Again Eddie and Cindy, great job on filming!!!!

Last edited:
Have watched part 1&2 about four times. Love the videos and the rigs are awesome. Looks like a great time.:rock:

Can't wait for more!!!! been watching them all to day not getting much done. SHHHHHHHHHHH :dont_tell::drool:

IMAG0066.jpg

So I got my first jeep about two weeks before the heartland tour. I live in a little town called stanton that is near terre haute Indiana. One day I was driving my jeep home and I saw some really osem jeeps in a hotel parking lot so I decided to pull in and check them out. This was before I knew anything about wayalife and project- jk as I had only had my jeep for a couple weeks. Since then my jeep has taken over my life and I'm on wayalife an project-jk like my wifes on Facebook lol. We go wheeling as often as we can and usulally one a week. There are alot of old mine grounds and little trails around my town so Its like heaven to me. Back to the story so I pulled into the lot and got to speak to the guy who drives the bright green jeep in the heartland videos. It was the day before yall went to redbird. I also took a picture that day. Getting to see the jk experience jeeps in person was one of the coolest things I've seen and I tell the story to other jeepers all the time. My wife and have planned on trying to get to do the jk experience in a couple years when we graduate college. Love the site love the videos and love jk wranglers. Jeep on my friends.

Attachments

• image-2007080323.jpg
    image-2007080323.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image-1914291883.jpg
    image-1914291883.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 7
Well i attached the pics but they didn't show up. They are on my profile though

image-929139173.jpg

image-3258119785.jpg

Attachments

• image-359841444.jpg