AUTONOMOUS WHEELING - The Next Big Thing Since Sliced Bread!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Stellantis has just announced the next best thing since sliced bread - AUTONOMOUS WHEELING! You heard me right, in the not so distant future, there won't be any need for you to pack up your Jeep with gear or to even drive anywhere to go wheeling. I mean, who really wants to get all dusty, muddy or dirty in any way shape or form anyway? No my friends, wheeling is an activity that was always intended for your Jeep and for your Jeep alone. In the awesome world of tomorrow, all you'll need to do is push a button and your Jeep will go wheeling all by itself!

Thanks Stellantis! We really do appreciate you looking out for us and bringing us a bright new future filled with freedom and so that to sit on our asses and do a whole lot of nothing. (y)

Brute

Hooked
I was worried when the Germans bought Chrysler-Jeep...then the Italians...now the French...who's next?

jeeeep

Hooked
Just great, encourage fucktards to self-drive their Jeeps. Every self-entitled social media asshat's thought right now, "let's recreate stellantis' commercial and make it better!"

Stellantis supports experiencing life from your living room while the government pays you a supplement to be a worthless stain on society (y)

Made from high qualilty hand sourced materials --- no, no Uyghurs here to see... Come look at our state of the art manufacturing facilities instead, we have prepared many happy employees prepared to state how happy they are to work for our sourcing companies.

Let's ask tesla owners who ride in the back seat while self driving how it worked out for them ....um nvm, can't ask those guys

Spazbyt

Hooked
Finally, all the features nobody ever asked for. I got an idea Stellantis! Hang with me now. Instead of making drones that pop out of the hood and scan my face then follow me around a hiking trail automatically uploading photos of me making out with a girl to Instagram. You could, I know this may sound crazy but you could..... Make fucking half doors!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Finally, all the features nobody ever asked for. I got an idea Stellantis! Hang with me now. Instead of making drones that pop out of the hood and scan my face then follow me around a hiking trail automatically uploading photos of me making out with a girl to Instagram. You could, I know this may sound crazy but you could..... Make fucking half doors!
They make then. You just can’t buy them. Lol

WJCO

Meme King
They make then. You just can’t buy them. Lol
No shit.

Top Bottom