Aux tank

feederic

I had a beater car, but with the amount of time I spend in a vehicle I decided I’d rather be in one I enjoy. I do use the jeep often for business out in BLM land and transporting tools. A full size truck is too big for the parking structure I use.

I’ve owned many forced induction cars, properly tuned, sized, and configured. I’ll never stay N/A if I have a choice - personal decision much like all the other stuff I’m bolting on.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve owned many forced induction cars, properly tuned, sized, and configured... personal decision much like all the other stuff I’m bolting on

Clearly, you haven't owned one on a JK. But, like you said, it's a personal decision and it'd suck to think that something like forced induction is a waste of money especially when you're already sold on it. Good luck to you with all your bolt on mods.

WJCO

Meme King
Sounds like you've got your mind made up. And it sounds like you have previous experience of the cost/time/headaches getting it properly tuned so it will run well and not blow up. So good luck. One thing I will add though (and yes I'm a fan of forced air induction), if you haven't been around a supercharged Jeep on a trail, you may want to research that shit. It is the most annoying fucking sound on the planet. Just a high pitched whine all day long and you can't get away from it.

Slimebones

Sounds like you've got your mind made up. And it sounds like you have previous experience of the cost/time/headaches getting it properly tuned so it will run well and not blow up. So good luck. One thing I will add though (and yes I'm a fan of forced air induction), if you haven't been around a supercharged Jeep on a trail, you may want to research that shit. It is the most annoying fucking sound on the planet. Just a high pitched whine all day long and you can't get away from it.

Actually the most annoying fucking sound on the planet is my wife's grandmother passing gas!

feederic

I enjoy the process - sounds crazy but it’s how I like to spend my free time. Most of my off-roading is blasting through Easy trails/ dirt roads.

Top Bottom