Axle Shaft Questions...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I feel this is the issue I have, I have quite an annoying rolling sqeak that's been getting worse, and coz has the same sounds on right turns.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really does suck.... I put a ton of effort into preventing it but you simply can't keep up...

I know it. When we bought our 2007 2-door from our friend Ken in New York, the rust on it was unbelievable. Hell, my 1972 J2000 is virtually rust free compared to it.

I feel this is the issue I have, I have quite an annoying rolling sqeak that's been getting worse, and coz has the same sounds on right turns.

It wouldn't surprise me. You guys have better playgrounds closer to you so I know your rigs have seen more action than mine. I would think that your lighter rigs (2-doors) may help some but honestly I would consider my use on these axles babied. As soon as I got a little hop going I stopped and I avoided driving in wedges. :idontknow:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It wouldn't surprise me. You guys have better playgrounds closer to you so I know your rigs have seen more action than mine. I would think that your lighter rigs (2-doors) may help some but honestly I would consider my use on these axles babied. As soon as I got a little hop going I stopped and I avoided driving in wedges. :idontknow:

Yeah being 45 min away from rausch for me makes it nice, I usually take it easy as well. even in snow I get worried if I slide sideways thinking im gonna bend a flange lol.

Top Bottom