AZMikeD's LJ Build Thread

AZMikeD

Been a while since I updated my build thread. Not too long after mounting the new wheels and tires I installed these Rugged Ridge fender flares. I was looking at the Bushwacker flat fenders too but I liked the look of these better. After I put them on, they're a little wide for my tastes, but I'm going to keep them for now.

0318170638a.jpg
0318170638.jpg
0318170638c.jpg
0401171118.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say that I'm not much of a fan of flare extensions but that is one clean looking LJ you've got there! Nice job :thumb:

AZMikeD

Tires and flares look good on there.

I have to say that I'm not much of a fan of flare extensions but that is one clean looking LJ you've got there! Nice job :thumb:

Appreciate that guys! Since I live in a state that doesn't require full coverage of the tires I'll probably do something different with the fenders down the road. But these are good for now. Plus, there's more to come! :D

AZMikeD

To carry the new 35" spare I installed the Exogate tire carrier from Gr8tops. It works reasonably well, seems well built, and made in the USA. I've ran a few trails and no problems with this setup so far.

0326171752.jpg
0326171855.jpg

Top Bottom