Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

WhiteMetal

See all talk no go. The whole lot of you.. lmao

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bud I told ya hopefully some day we can meet but I’m in Canada and not quite that crazy to drive that far to shut you up but I’m hoping next year to go down to Utah. That’s the best I can do for ya. So call er a night sleep off that meth it sounds like you took to much and hopefully your Dr. Is in tomorrow, get you topped up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkuone

Bud I told ya hopefully some day we can meet but I’m in Canada and not quite that crazy to drive that far to shut you up but I’m hoping next year to go down to Utah. That’s the best I can do for ya. So call er a night sleep off that meth it sounds like you took to much and hopefully your Dr. Is in tomorrow, get you topped up.

Your a idiot, please

jkuone

You realize this is the Internet? You are telling people from halfway across the country to come to Colorado and fight you right now. I can’t comprehend which kind of retard it takes to think this is logical.

Obviously you are a pussy and like to threaten people, like said any time . Apparently you can’t back shit up so no worries..lol

jkuone

Do you need plane fare. .?

jkuone

You realize this is the Internet? You are telling people from halfway across the country to come to Colorado and fight you right now. I can’t comprehend which kind of retard it takes to think this is logical.

No what I’m sayin is you all are fucktards and like to threaten and intimidate people and guess what I don’t play that game so put up or fuckin shut up bully. That’s a fact . Don’t take shit from no one .. it’s when your old it’s a blessing because some folks don’t make that far..

WJCO

Meme King
No what I’m sayin is you all are fucktards and like to threaten and intimidate people and guess what I don’t play that game so put up or fuckin shut up bully. That’s a fact . Don’t take shit from no one .. it’s when your old it’s a blessing because some folks don’t make that far..

I don't recall anyone here threatening any one.... other than you threatening us :idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

What in the Catholic Church little boy fuck is going on.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

Let me spell this out for you. N O O N E T H R E A T E N E D Y O U. Go back to your safe space. Fucking snowflake.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom