Badlands, Indiana April 28th

Chris1015

Any idea how long the check in process takes? Are we shooting for 9:00 AM EST? Looks like that's when they open. I need to get a flag set up and do all the registering with them. I'm 2 hours away and I can leave plenty early. Don't wanna hold the group up or anything. Not sure if they have big lines of people trying to get checked in or what. :idontknow:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Any idea how long the check in process takes? Are we shooting for 9:00 AM EST? Looks like that's when they open. I need to get a flag set up and do all the registering with them. I'm 2 hours away and I can leave plenty early. Don't wanna hold the group up or anything. Not sure if they have big lines of people trying to get checked in or what. :idontknow:

I plan on being there at or before 9.

I’d figure it my going to take an hour or more to get us all together and meet everyone, get registered, aired down and ready. No worries. As far as long lines go, I’ve never been there. Others may have more insight on that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug

I've only been there once, it only took 10-15 minutes to get checked in and ready to go air down. That was on a weekend too. They have a couple computers that that check people in at so it moves allong pretty well.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
An important piece of information for anyone bringing minors under the are the age of 18. You will need to fill out this attached form and have it NOTARIZED!!!!!! Or you can't take them in.

https://badlandsoffroad.com/portals/badlandsoffroad/Images/minorForms2.pdf

Make sure you fill this our in advance and bring it Notarized to prevent any problems. If you know anyone that is bringing a minor, make sure they bring this.
I'm pretty sure it only has to be notarized if the minor is not your kid. I took my 5 year old there and didn't have anything notarized. Unless they changed the rules. I'll definitely look into this.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I just got off the phone with the badlands. They said they prefer it to be notarized, but if your are the parent that filled out the form and you have your ID with you, that they do accept that.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1039109 said:
Oooh that place is 30 minutes from us. May be a good time to get some drone footage :crazyeyes:

Ha, no shit. I though you guys were out West. You should definitely come out and play with us [emoji41]

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
LōD Offroad;1039109 said:
Oooh that place is 30 minutes from us. May be a good time to get some drone footage :crazyeyes:

That’s very cool! Bring your JL out for a test run!

I’ll be bringing my drone! It will be great with the foliage off the trees.

Unfortunately I doubt the boss will allow me to bring the JL, too many worries about it losing resale value :doh: :sigh: I'm not a Jeep owner myself, but I may bring my Forester out if I put my lift kit on in time :brows:

Top Bottom