Badlands, Indiana April 28th

Clutch

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1039267 said:
Unfortunately I doubt the boss will allow me to bring the JL, too many worries about it losing resale value :doh: :sigh: I'm not a Jeep owner myself, but I may bring my Forester out if I put my lift kit on in time :brows:

Isn’t a Jeep made to be wheeled? Besides if you get some good shots it will help LoD’s street cred and insurance will cover Trail damage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
LōD Offroad;1039333 said:
What kind do you have?

I have a DJI mavic. Great drone and it packs up small.

You’re welcome to meet up with us out there. You can jump in with me or one of my guys.

Yep, there is no better way to advertise than just BEING places, even if you're not doing anything crazy, it still shows people that you are proactive.

Isn’t a Jeep made to be wheeled? Besides if you get some good shots it will help LoD’s street cred and insurance will cover Trail damage.

Last edited:
The Mavic was actually my second choice. I ended up going with a Phantom 4 Advanced, since I wanted to focus more on video quality/control than portability. I do have to say though, the Spark looks interesting too (and can apparently fly in up to 30 mph winds, which is 5 more than the much bigger Phantom :crazyeyes: )

I have a DJI mavic. Great drone and it packs up small.

You’re welcome to meet up with us out there. You can jump in with me or one of my guys.

On a side note: I'm not so sure that insurance would cover damage done while off-roading :thinking: I suppose a Jeep is made for it, but it seems likely insurance would argue that.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1039411 said:
On a side note: I'm not so sure that insurance would cover damage done while off-roading :thinking: I suppose a Jeep is made for it, but it seems likely insurance would argue that.

Mine does, thankfully. I double checked. But not sure about all companies.

Top Bottom