Ball Joints

lizard pizza

Dynatracs... 4yrs/25k on em so far. Absolutely worth it. Bulletproof. Tightened up handling. No regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSRuger

I was between the Dyntract and Rare parts and went with the Dynatracts. If I did it again I would give the Rare Parts a try. I've been running my mine for about 10k and I need to rebuild my driver lower unfortunately. On the the first offroad voyage I think I caught a stick that ripped the boot and it flings out all of the grease. The only reason I didn't choose the Rare parts was I couldn't find any info if they were rebuildable in the knuckles till about 2 weeks ago. Those are the only 2 ball joints I would run simply because I can rebuild them in place.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was between the Dyntract and Rare parts and went with the Dynatracts. If I did it again I would give the Rare Parts a try. I've been running my mine for about 10k and I need to rebuild my driver lower unfortunately. On the the first offroad voyage I think I caught a stick that ripped the boot and it flings out all of the grease. The only reason I didn't choose the Rare parts was I couldn't find any info if they were rebuildable in the knuckles till about 2 weeks ago. Those are the only 2 ball joints I would run simply because I can rebuild them in place.

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone running Rare Parts ball joints?

I ran a set of rare parts on my fusion 4x4 44/60 hybrid front for 30k with no issues. I greased them at ever tire rotation.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

cpefy3

I ran a set of rare parts on my fusion 4x4 44/60 hybrid front for 30k with no issues. I greased them at ever tire rotation.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks for the feedback, I have only read positive experiences and I like the design splitting the load between the upper and bottom ball joint.

Top Bottom