Balls deep....in the evo long travel coilover system(weld on)

dahoover5866

My bad ^ anyways the alignment is off terribly mainly because I have never had adjustable control arms I'm sure and at the lowest setting on these coils I got like an inch of lift so I didn't mess with em cuz I didnt really want to lift I was at around 4.5" and hell idk it's higher, but alignment issues aside I could feel the suspension working way better

Big-T

Really nice job, sure like those King Coil-over's. Whats your plan for a bump stop, or are they needed with your application? Not sure where you are in NM (Albq area for me), but it would be sweet to meet up and check out your rig one of these days. :thumb:

dahoover5866

I'm down in Hobbs, I was planning on getting the king bump stops had I not ordered the wrong kit (weld on instead of bolt on) so bumps are in the future just do t know what yet and I'm working on the back so I wanna do the reveal all at once but here's a teaser ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368734845.658984.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368734856.549953.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368734866.434000.jpg

dahoover5866

Yeah I had that same thought for a second when I started my Full Traction long arm lift. Mine had less than 1500 miles on it. I told the wife "OK I'll be in the garage working on the lift" Her response "OK I'll be in here on Pintrest" (Damn how I hate Pintrest, creates too many Honey-do's...haha. OK back on topic). As soon as she heard the angle grinder cutting into the first UCA mount she came flying out into the garage (Actually broke away from Pintrest believe it or not..haha) and screamed "What the hell are you doing?" To my reply "Installing the lift like I said I was going to do" Her: "You didn't tell me you had to cut stuff off, its brand new!" My response: "Had I told you that you wouldn't have let me do it". This went back and forth for a few more minutes and she went back inside and mumbled "I cant believe he's cutting up our brand new jeep" 3 1/2 weeks later it went from this:

View attachment 29557

To this:
View attachment 29558

And now this:
View attachment 29559

And will continue to grow up! It's all part of being a Jeep owner and I don't know how I wasn't sooner..haha. Yours looks great and I can't wait to see the finished product. I too would like coil-overs one day. Maybe next year, I want 37's first so that's the goal I've set for my build this year..haha.

Ur rig had a quick awesome transformation :thumbs:

dahoover5866

Update:
They ride a little rougher than I expected but still real bad as over all and the flex is monstrous!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369188726.531119.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369188726.531119.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom