BANDIT - 2023 Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just giving this thread a bump being that Cindy and I have officially given this new Jeep Gladiator a name and because I have since moved it into the member build forum.

As far as the name "BANDIT" goes, it's actually something that our good friend Lisa had once said about Ripley - that she was, "so white!" and that "she looked like a bandit with a black mask on". Of course, Ripley already had her name but thought it'd be a great fit for this Jeep Gladiator 😁

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Just giving this thread a bump being that Cindy and I have officially given this new Jeep Gladiator a name and because I have since moved it into the member build forum.

As far as the name "BANDIT" goes, it's actually something that our good friend Lisa had once said about Ripley - that she was, "so white!" and that "she looked like a bandit with a black mask on". Of course, Ripley already had her name but thought it'd be a great fit for this Jeep Gladiator 😁

Thats a fitting name and a great tribute. 👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻

WJCO

Meme King

You need a raccoon pelt on the dash.

That’s cool, Eddie. I agree 100% with Clay!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good question!
Now that I think about it. I’m pretty sure I’ve received something for the last three jeeps I bought too. lol
A cheesy key chain. Stickers. I think my first jk they sent a calendar or poster
WTF?? I’ve never got any of that for any of the Jeeps we’ve bought 🙄

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's official - Bandit now has a WAOLIFE tag (y)

20240201185708-ab6b9469.jpg

20240201185709-ab6a518a.jpg

Top Bottom