Banks/Money Managment

This is what brandon said just today regarding the economy...

Biden touted "good news today" following the Labor Department's Friday announcement that a booming 336,000 jobs were added in September, the strongest monthly gain since January and eclipsing forecasts of 170,000 jobs added last month. The unemployment rate held steady at 3.8%.

"We have the highest share of working-age Americans in the workforce in 20 years," Biden said in remarks from the White House's Roosevelt Room. "And it's no accident. It's Bidenomics."

Clearly, everything is so great, it has to be the media's fault for Americans feeling like the economy is shit (y)

So 5.5 million migrants over two years comes to an average of about 230,000 per month. 506,000 jobs and 460,000 migrants. That math don't look so great for we the people.

Why are people going back to work? Nobody can afford anything. I’ve seen a lot more older people working lately.
We’ve noticed this as well or at least, up here in northern Nevada and especially in rural towns. Just went to a burger joint in Ely and all the workers there were white ladies in their late 60s or early 70s. This of course is typically a teen job and Cindy and I took notice of it enough to talk about it. Just one example I could think of off the top of my head.

We’ve noticed this as well or at least, up here in northern Nevada and especially in rural towns. Just went to a burger joint in Ely and all the workers there were white ladies in their late 60s or early 70s. This of course is typically a teen job and Cindy and I took notice of it enough to talk about it. Just one example I could think of off the top of my head.
I spoke to some friends who own businesses and they said they cannot get younger people to work. Only a small percentage of applicants actually show up for the interview. Of those that show up and get hired most never return to actually start the job. Their best employees are older individuals who have already ’retired’. Some work because they need to, some work because they just want to get out of the house and do something. The American work ethic that built this country is a thing of the past.

I spoke to some friends who own businesses and they said they cannot get younger people to work. Only a small percentage of applicants actually show up for the interview. Of those that show up and get hired most never return to actually start the job. Their best employees are older individuals who have already ’retired’. Some work because they need to, some work because they just want to get out of the house and do something. The American work ethic that built this country is a thing of the past.
I've seen this exact scenario in the last couple of years. So crazy. Out of thousands of applicants, less than 10% make the second step due to lack of work ethic. Not even sure why they apply. Then after training the ones that do make it through step 2, again less than 10% of those show up for the next step. It's nuts.

She is an idiot. I spent $187 on groceries for the week today and literally bought nothing.
The problem is, a lot of economists like to refer to "core" inflation when talking about where we're at today and mainly because it takes food and energy prices out of the equation. Their reasoning is that both tend to fluctuate quite a bit but of course, that's where most Americans are feeling it the most :rolleyes:

The problem is, a lot of economists like to refer to "core" inflation when talking about where we're at today and mainly because it takes food and energy prices out of the equation. Their reasoning is that both tend to fluctuate quite a bit but of course, that's where most Americans are feeling it the most :rolleyes:
The value of the dollar is trash now all around. Their core inflation can suck my balls.

Jesus. This is a tri-axle load of horseshit. Read a story where someone was talking about MMT and had to Google what it was.
Explains quite a bit.

This is why BRICS will win and we'll be left with ass-wiping paper.

She is an idiot. I spent $187 on groceries for the week today and literally bought nothing.
Yeah our weekly costco trip is well over $200 for next to nothing. Try looking at auto loan rates and you'll shit. Looks like I'll be paying cash for something used to replace our commuter.

Top Bottom