Banks/Money Managment

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Investing in the market is a lot like getting old...it’s not for pussies...
This.

All my coworkers are freaking out about their 401k's right now. I keep telling them stop looking at it! It's like a fucking scab picker, they can't leave it alone. Constantly fretting about it. They're going to have a heart attack before they can even draw...

The people I feel bad for are the 63 year olds who let dumb ass money managers invest their money and leave it in the riskiest investments when they're knocking on retirements door...

I refuse to look at my 401k. Maybe in my 50's when I decide to take less risky investments. Just keep putting 14% and I'll be good.

Now if you have money to invest in the market, then follow it. And buy shit up when it bottoms out (I'll give it about 4 more weeks for the US stock market).

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Your best bet is to stay in and not be tempted to take a cash position...even if you think you can time the dip. In every investment year, there are 20 critical
days that make or break the entire year...and if you constantly try to outsmart the market by pulling your money in and out, you most likely will miss the most important days to have your money in...

I don’t attempt to time the market, but I do take profits sometimes, when the market is high, and there is a lot of volatility. That is usually with only 10 to 20% of what I have in the market. I like to buy when everyone is selling, and sell when everyone is buying. Most of my money is in plain old index funds, and I let it ride.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
You said he owes money to russians and saudis. I simply said, in general, owing contracted money is better than owing favors and access.

He owes money to people that he doesn’t want anyone to know he owes to...and to keep that a secret he is influenced by those he owes to...why do you think he prostrates himself if front of Putin & MBS, who are basically a couple of thugs

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
He owes money to people that he doesn’t want anyone to know he owes to...and to keep that a secret he is influenced by those he owes to...why do you think he prostrates himself if front of Putin & MBS, who are basically a couple of thugs

Whoa.....that’s all pretty big. Can you send links to support those claims?

Ie: list of Clinton foundation supporters or list of Burisma board members or how a president trying to appease a terrorist nation and group in hezbollah led to an extremely corrupt DOJ, IRS and ATF.

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. As if anyone nowadays in politics is any more or less corrupt than another.

mqxngk0g.png

Last edited:

littlebeas

Lol. As if anyone nowadays in politics is any more or less corrupt than another.

There are differing degrees for sure, but they are all guilty of it. The hypocrisy of it is what drives me nuts... talking heads screaming about “personal responsibility” right until someone on their team does the exact same shit and the whattaboutism starts coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
Actually, I don't mind corruption in politics...my dad told me a long time ago that it's better to have a corrupt politician that is smart and does what's best for his country, than an idiot who is not corrupt and doesn't know what's best for his country.

Unfortunately, we now have the worst of both worlds...

Brute

Hooked
Recession.....I have been a small business owner for many years prior to retirement, and can sympathize with the many other small business owners that will have to weather the upcoming financial landscape...

Purse strings are about to tighten, as discretionary income may evaporate...except for Jeep stuff, since everyone knows that is an essential expenditure...

Recession.....I have been a small business owner for many years prior to retirement, and can sympathize with the many other small business owners that will have to weather the upcoming financial landscape...

Purse strings are about to tighten, as discretionary income may evaporate...except for Jeep stuff, since everyone knows that is an essential expenditure...

And fly rods....

Exodus 4x4

I’m not as worried as much as I probably should be

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A.J.

I just don’t get it. We are practically shutting down the country over a risk that is relatively small. 1600 out of the entire population? Come on people. Get it together. Going to be an interesting year.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom