Barnwell Mountain OHV Area Day Trip! (June 25th)

Napalm

Barnwell Mountain OHV area day trip! June 3rd!

Hey guys! Ashten and I are planning on making a quick trip up to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area for a day run. We will be meeting at the open area by the cabins around 9 and then trying to head out on the trail by 9:30ish and riding until around 5-6pm.

Things may change and we may decide to camp, but as of right now we are just planning a day trip.

I plan on leading a group through easy and moderate trails and if I have a volunteer, we can have an advanced/difficult group as well.

This is also a weather permitting run, so if a serious chance of rain is in the forecast we will reschedule!

Easy/Moderate:
1. Napalm(trail leader)
2. Romac2223

Advanced:
1. JJK(Trail Leader)

Maybe:
1. Drty6
2. Mike_JK_Houston_711
3. Overland_stormtroope

We will have lunch on the trail and get as much wheeling done as possible. There are no minimum requirements for the Easy/moderate run, but preferably a CB to make the trip a lot more fun!

I'll probably change a bunch of stuff in this thread, so keep an eye on this original post. This is THE PLAN for now, but those of you who know me know how my schedule is crazy and changes, but we are doing our best to get out and wheel.

Looking forward to seeing you out on the trail!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Romac2223

Sweet! Barnwell has some great available campsites. What group are you wanting to run in?

Excited to meet you out on the trail! :)

Awesome put me in the beginner group,still have a lot to learn and I need to shake down the rig for the Exodus trip, I did the lift install myself and need to make sure I did it right[emoji106]

Napalm

I just saw that LSJC is doing a run at Barnwell that day as well. May be a little crowded.

Good to know, thanks for letting me know. I'll look into this and if it's too large of an event, we may reschedule.

Just so everyone knows, the back-up date is

JUNE 24TH

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
toss me down as a maybe .. I gotta work that night so it will depend on how much sleep I manage to get the day before .. and then of course how my funds are as well as I am going to be out roaming next week on vacation up in ark. and into ok.

Napalm

I just saw that LSJC is doing a run at Barnwell that day as well. May be a little crowded.

Did some research on their run. Currently it looks pretty small, maybe less than 10 rigs. They will be using the pavilion during the evening, though.

toss me down as a maybe .. I gotta work that night so it will depend on how much sleep I manage to get the day before .. and then of course how my funds are as well as I am going to be out roaming next week on vacation up in ark. and into ok.

Will do Overland! Hope you can make it out. And have a good vacation!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
do for sure wanna try to make it out for it so may just scale back on the milage this next week to be able to cover it fund wise but no promises there 🤔 .. may try to run the k while im up that way since i still havent been able to get in direct contact with anyone beside the lady telling me she had never heard of it .. either way im sure i'll post up something while im out depending on cell service ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

J33Pguy

If you will take a couple of noobs then my son and I are all in. Only kink would be if he is still in Tx State Baseball Playoffs (Lefty) - and we will not know until the weekend before as to when and where he plays. We are a definite maybe if cool with you. (We have only wheeled at Bridgeport a couple of times)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom