Barnwell Mountain OHV Area Day Trip! (June 25th)

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
still tryin to make up my mind if i wanna hit there or go the free route and take in some forest trails and hit a bunch of waterfalls up that way .. got a map of waterfalls for ark. and theres quite a few worth getting pics of from what ive seen checking em out online so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

still tryin to make up my mind if i wanna hit there or go the free route and take in some forest trails and hit a bunch of waterfalls up that way .. got a map of waterfalls for ark. and theres quite a few worth getting pics of from what ive seen checking em out online so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately I won't be going anywhere this month! I've gotten hit with OT every Saturday this month so my wheeling dreams are gone!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I can't wait any longer. This trip is now rescheduled for -

SUNDAY JUNE 25th.

There will be some time changes since I'll be getting off work that morning. I'll update the first post soon. Let me know if you are interested in joining us on this quick Barnwell trip. :)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I updated the thread title for you. Hope you all have a great time and post a lot of pics. [emoji106]

JJK

I can't wait any longer. This trip is now rescheduled for -

SUNDAY JUNE 25th.

There will be some time changes since I'll be getting off work that morning. I'll update the first post soon. Let me know if you are interested in joining us on this quick Barnwell trip. :)

I'm out as well. Y'all have fun.

Top Bottom