Barnwell Mountains Turkey Run! ( Nov 27-29 )

BobbyGTX

Man sounds like fun! If i get a chance ill let you know but I'm sure i cant make this one. Im still ordering everything for the Big Ben trip! Lol

Jegar

Sounds like a great trip, and I know a great group of people. Bummer I have to work that weekend :(

Jackal01

Is this trip replacing the winter Barnwell (or other location) trip in January? There is the Big Bend trip but there was talk about a closer trip for those of us that can't go that far.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd like to be on the tentative list medium-hard,

getting my Jeep back in shape after some repairs and sitting for 11 weeks.

this would be a good shakedown before Moab.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Sadly i wont be able to make it out that weekend. Was really wanting to go back to Barnwell seeing as how i hadnt been there in a while. Maybe sometime early next year.

daverawr

Is this trip replacing the winter Barnwell (or other location) trip in January? There is the Big Bend trip but there was talk about a closer trip for those of us that can't go that far.

I will go over this on a update with both events tonight. i have some bad news for those within each of these runs. Post will updated no later than 10 PM tonight !

daverawr

In light of recent events and due to me having to back out of the winter run to Big bend. I will be hosting the run to Barnwells in January. This run with not as much interest in it and no real trail lead, I do not feel comfortable leading multiple people through somewhere without prior knowledge. I will post a new thread for the winter run during January. I will still be going to Barnwell 28th and 29th and you guys are more then free to meet us up there but there will be no organized run and I will kinda be cruising the trails and figure out things for the run in January. So do stay posted for the new thread soon. Thanks :) and sorry for those who were going to go on this trip. Who knows maybe we will still see some of you on the trails over the thanksgiving weekend.

daverawr

Surprisingly, i might be able to make this run if your still going. I was supposed to work that weekend, but its looking like i might be free!

Yes we will be there. ( Me, My GF and pup ) Possibly Friday afternoon/night or first thing Saturday morning. We will be playing it by weather and temps. But saturday and till about sunday evening we will be there regardless.

daverawr

Well we may push our trip till the next weekend due to weather. Looks like it will be raining all over Texas this whole weekend. So unless it clears up we will just stay back another weekend.

Top Bottom