Baseball 2018

jesse3638

Hooked
Thats awesome! Thats takes some balls to step in there with the locals by yourself and hold your own!
Nuf Ced

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wearing a Sox cap you become a local. Or maybe I was drunk enough I just felt that way...haha.

Side note: at Fenway though the shit talking between the Sox and Yanks fans is something fierce. At the end of the game no matter who wins or loses its hand shakes and everyone goes home. None of the BS that always seems to happen at the Dodger's or Giant's games. No fights or anything like that. I even watched a famale sox fan get tossed for messing with a yanks fan too much. So did the crowd and all applauded when she did..haha. Totally different than west coast ball for sure.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Tigers fan here. It’s gonna be tough to watch this season after imploding the team. Good news is we’re only couple weeks away from the NFL draft. Lol

TrailHunter

Hooked
Our 8 year old little league Team got to practice with Ex pitcher Ricky Romero from the Toronto Blue Jays tonight. One of the team coaches does his taxes and he agreed to hang out with us and work with the pitchers. Nice Guy. ⚾️

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yankees fan. But we watch more college softball now. Much more fun to watch.

Watching University of Washington vs Oregon at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Yankees fan. But we watch more college softball now. Much more fun to watch.

Watching University of Washington vs Oregon at the moment.

Go Dawgs!

I remember back in the day mid '70's taking in a game at Fenway $7.00 bleacher seats drinking beers and rooting for Yaz and the crew...

Every year during the Jimmy V cancer fundraiser you could bid on two seats sitting inside the mechanical scoreboard in left field with the scorekeepers at Fenway (they usually went for about $10k...I'm thinking about bidding on it someday (charitable donation)...last mechanical scoreboard in MLB

MTG

Caught the Bug
Go Dawgs!

I remember back in the day mid '70's taking in a game at Fenway $7.00 bleacher seats drinking beers and rooting for Yaz and the crew...

Every year during the Jimmy V cancer fundraiser you could bid on two seats sitting inside the mechanical scoreboard in left field with the scorekeepers at Fenway (they usually went for about $10k...I'm thinking about bidding on it someday (charitable donation)...last mechanical scoreboard in MLB

Sorry the Dawgs are 0-2 against the Ducks this week. Worse yet they got swept by UCLA and dropped from #1 to #4.

Baseball history is great. I’ve always wanted to go to a game at Fenway. Sitting inside the green monster would be an amazing experience.

jesse3638

Hooked
Sorry the Dawgs are 0-2 against the Ducks this week. Worse yet they got swept by UCLA and dropped from #1 to #4.

Baseball history is great. I’ve always wanted to go to a game at Fenway. Sitting inside the green monster would be an amazing experience.

Caught a 3 game home stand agaist the Yanks a few years ago. Doesn't matter where you sit or even standing room tickets the experience is awesome! Only other park close would probably be Wrigley

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Yankees doing well, Dodgers....not so much. We’ll see how the season goes. ⚾️⚾️

Last edited:
Top Bottom