Battle of the Shocks

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I had the rancho 9k in my WJ worked really well. I ran them at 7 on road and 1 off. Think about them again for the jku

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
A great time to save $$$$$, we offer a spring rebate then.
:beer:

Howdy Rancho. Do you guys offer your spring rebate on shocks only, or is your high clearance steering stabilizer bracket included in that as well? I have a JKS JSPEC 2.0 lift that netted me exactly 3" of actual lift. What would be the correct part numbers I need for your front and rear 9000 shocks? Thanks!

Howdy Rancho. Do you guys offer your spring rebate on shocks only, or is your high clearance steering stabilizer bracket included in that as well? I have a JKS JSPEC 2.0 lift that netted me exactly 3" of actual lift. What would be the correct part numbers I need for your front and rear 9000 shocks? Thanks!

Should be the 329 and 330 i believe

Benito

Caught the Bug
Anyone running Fox shocks with the Enforcer?

I'm running the fox 2.0 performance IFP, I think the y ride great with the plush rides, definitely better than stock. I have not tried any other shocks so I only have stock to compare to.

PrestonBarringer

I'm running the fox 2.0 performance IFP, I think the y ride great with the plush rides, definitely better than stock. I have not tried any other shocks so I only have stock to compare to.

You think the ride is great... I just installed mine a week ago I had wore out RC shocks and I'm amazed at how stiff the fox shocks are.... I guess it's all about what you get used to ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454422164.327696.jpg

toxicwaste29

The only two things I bought tereflex was a tie rod sleeve when I flipped my drag link since it was the only one I found not in a kit. The second thing were my fox 2.0 reservoirs that were tereflex tuned. Supposedly the tereflex tuned fox shocks are softer however I have no idea

Roverrich

So I've run, EMU, King's, Stock Rubicon and now Bilstein 5000's over the years. My experience has been that the EMU are really the most plush feeling, but that is from memory over 9 yrs ago; Kings with reservoirs definitely for off road not too pleasant on road and Bilsteins slightly firmer than the Stock Rubicons. Personally, I like the firmer feeling of my current Bilstein 5000's and most importantly my wife and kids doesn't think the bilsteins are too harsh. Hope this helps.

Unknown

I have the 9000's as well. DD I have them at 6 rear and 8 front, trails about 4 all round and crawling about 2 all round. That's on a 2dr Rubi with the 3.6L.

Jeepfan30

I am running Fox 2.0 non reservoir with the 3" EVO coils. I think the ride is really nice, but again have nothing else to compare it to since it's the only shock I've used with this coil.

Anyone running Fox shocks with the Enforcer?

Top Bottom