be careful when you get a warn zeon platinum winch

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Knowing that the platinum is top notch I have skipped over this thread many times. After seeing such a high comment count I thought maybe there was something to it... no, I was wrong. Just a misleading title and another person who is upset that everyone knows they screwed up. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Lol! Do you guys that just bash people on here even have real lives or do you just live on the internet? Oh wait, you guys are making special time from you busy work schedule just for me. Thanks for the attention.:thumb: this is to funny....!:clap2: Now you can carry on. Let the show continue.

Remember, YOU came here for help (not to mention we've only seen you once this year other than this thread, and before that it was in 2015 when you tried to win a giveaway), even though the title of your thread was bullshit because you declined to fully read the instructions with your new Warn winch.

The first thing asked of you in this thread was what Warn had to say (which you hadn't contacted them because it was the weekend).

Then when you finally did contact Warn on Monday, either they or you discovered that YOU didn't read the instructions, which you admitted.

And one guy pointed all of this out in a condensed version, you got butthurt about it, and now we're the bad guys??????

what-the-fuck-59f07a.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Lol! Do you guys that just bash people on here even have real lives or do you just live on the internet? Oh wait, you guys are making special time from you busy work schedule just for me. Thanks for the attention.:thumb: this is to funny....!:clap2: Now you can carry on. Let the show continue.

You’ll let the show continue? Well thank you very much, but I don’t need your permission. You could have handled the criticism, like a man, and this thread would have died. Instead, you had to lash out, like a child. YOU started this. Man up and take it.

trailraider

I never understand the airing of laundry on the interweb.

i had a problem with my zeon in the summer, my first instinct was not to post the issue on the internet. I CALLED WARN. explained what the issue was and got it solved. best part about the whole thing..... I told them it was me that fucked the winch up and they still sent me the motor at no charge.

For the record you were fine until this....

I knew that eventually there would be a post or two to try and bring someone down base on their own assumption of what transpired. Congratulations.

Incase you’re new to the internet, if at any time you become pointlessly butthurt you will then get the full wrath of the fire.

IMG_1335.JPG

jesse3638

Hooked
How quickly they turn.

Hey guys I have a problem and my warn winch sucks.

Ok, I'll call warn.

Warn says winch is good and to do a hard reset from the battery.

Cool, my winch works. Was my fault.

Hey, fuck you guys for saying it was my fault.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Welcome to the new Millenial society. Better get used to it transpiring this way with other situations too. Thank you Lib-CA and all the frivolous lawyers who have made it impossible to spank your kids when they fuck up...:thumb:

To the OP most of my groups of friends would have been even tougher when I admitted it was my fault. Friends talk shit to each other all the time. You took it personally therefore by my deduction you were not wanting to be friends. Go read through some other posts...especially piginajeep's Fishbone JK8 Sema build and you'll see what we are talking about. For people like you I'll go ahead and start an internet/forum union to protect such worthless people as yourself: Local OU812?GTFOPOS

fiend

Caught the Bug
Could be a millennial thing. But lots of people, young and old, find it difficult to take responsibility for their own actions and failings. Seems to be human nature.

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome to the new Millenial society. Better get used to it transpiring this way with other situations too. Thank you Lib-CA and all the frivolous lawyers who have made it impossible to spank your kids when they fuck up...:thumb:

You don't beat your kids???

I think the millennial thing gets overplayed. I've seen a lot of "badass" old people get just as butthurt.

But really, we can't beat our kids??? Don't tell mine that! Lol.

jesse3638

Hooked
You don't beat your kids???

I think the millennial thing gets overplayed. I've seen a lot of "badass" old people get just as butthurt.

But really, we can't beat our kids??? Don't tell mine that! Lol.

Let me rephrase it. New Age Mentality..haha.

Rocralr

Hello all. Just for fun I'm gonna through some info out. YES you can spank your kids. You can't knock their teeth out or leave marks that last. Oh wait we were talking about Warn winches. Dam it's a bitch getting old. :yawn37:

MTG

Caught the Bug
We’ve gone from my WARN doesn’t work to liberals have made it so I can’t beat my kids. Got it.

Title should be changed to “be sure to read the instructions when you’re a sensitive guy and try to install a...”

Ddays

Hooked
To add some more valuable information to this thread, I’ll just leave this here
https://youtu.be/hsdKrjee2yE

Mods please excuse my immaturity and remove if inappropriate.

So wife and I are on the way to the store last night and this stupid goddam video pops into my head and all of a sudden I'm giggling my ass off again. :cheesy:
Wife is like "what in the hell is wrong with you?"

Top Bottom