Beadlocks and Spacers $600 obo

dillard09

All rite my fellow Wayalifers! What I have for to your viewing pleasure today:

5X Pro Comp 7089 wheels (17x8 4.5bs) w/ OMF beadlock conversion w/ hardware
4X Spidertrac 1.5" spacers

These were on the JK till I went with some Slabs. They are not the prettiest on the
block but will air down and hold air with no problems. I will separate if I have too but they make a good combo if someone is wanting the whole kit.

I live is Hermosa Beach, CA. I might be able to meet somewhere but I have a 4 week old baby, mom had a C-section, and to top it off in the middle of moving! Fun times!
That's $100 a wheel plus $100 for the spacers.

Any question hit me up on the line or text me.
Jake
940-782-6613

ForumRunner_20150614_161236.jpg

dillard09

I would rather do local. I will be moving out of this place in about 3 days. So if I get ready to move and I still have them I might consider shipping instead if moving them from one garage to another.

RockyJk

What's the backspacing on the wheels?

Edit just read the description lol I might be interested, I'll let you know

Jtmw

If you will ship and the above doesnt want them consider them sold I'll pay what it takes to get them to Nashville.

dillard09

Edit: still for sale with price drop. Have to get these out of my garage before I move.

Everything for $500. Looking for local pick up. Shoot me offers might want to trade for something I don't have.

That's $80 a wheel and $100 spacers or $100 a wheel and spacers for free. Anyway you wanna look at it. $500 for 5 wheels and 4 Spidertrax spacers! Great deal for someone!

Pthorpe84

I will give you $500 shipped to Knoxville, TN. Just need the PayPal info. PM me if you are interested or want to negotiate.

dillard09

I'm sure shipping is a a couple hun. I would rather sale locally so don't have to deal with shipping and but if it comes down then you are on the short list. Thanks!

Pthorpe84

Fair enough. You could also wait to ship them from KC. would be cheaper. I may be able to work out a way to get them from you with out shipping. Got friends up that way. Several different ways to work it out.

Jay_r24

Edit: still for sale with price drop. Have to get these out of my garage before I move.

Everything for $500. Looking for local pick up. Shoot me offers might want to trade for something I don't have.

That's $80 a wheel and $100 spacers or $100 a wheel and spacers for free. Anyway you wanna look at it. $500 for 5 wheels and 4 Spidertrax spacers! Great deal for someone!

When are u moving?

Top Bottom