Beadlocks and Spacers $600 obo

I'm looking for some wheels for my wife's Jeep. Let me talk to her about. In local I can pick them up.

Chris Miramontes

All rite my fellow Wayalifers! What I have for to your viewing pleasure today:

5X Pro Comp 7089 wheels (17x8 4.5bs) w/ OMF beadlock conversion w/ hardware
4X Spidertrac 1.5" spacers

These were on the JK till I went with some Slabs. They are not the prettiest on the
block but will air down and hold air with no problems. I will separate if I have too but they make a good combo if someone is wanting the whole kit.

I live is Hermosa Beach, CA. I might be able to meet somewhere but I have a 4 week old baby, mom had a C-section, and to top it off in the middle of moving! Fun times!
That's $100 a wheel plus $100 for the spacers.

Any question hit me up on the line or text me.
Jake
940-782-6613

View attachment 148812

Do you still have the rims?

Ok guys, I have been super busy with baby boy, work, moving, and a bit of travel. I still have theses wheels. I know before there were a few of yall that were interested in them and I had a couple that fell through. I apologize to the ones that did contact me and I didn't get back to them. Im not sure who is still interested in them still so im just going to relist them for everyone.

So here is the deal. Looking to get these out of my garage. I want to sell them local. They are $500 for the 5 wheels and 4 spacers. I will be back home in Hermosa Beach on/around the 7th. Hit me up if interested and we can schedule a viewing when I get back to SoCal. Thanks for your patience with me guys!

Ok guys, I have been super busy with baby boy, work, moving, and a bit of travel. I still have theses wheels. I know before there were a few of yall that were interested in them and I had a couple that fell through. I apologize to the ones that did contact me and I didn't get back to them. Im not sure who is still interested in them still so im just going to relist them for everyone.

So here is the deal. Looking to get these out of my garage. I want to sell them local. They are $500 for the 5 wheels and 4 spacers. I will be back home in Hermosa Beach on/around the 7th. Hit me up if interested and we can schedule a viewing when I get back to SoCal. Thanks for your patience with me guys!

Would you ship?

If it comes down to it I will ship, but nothing feels better than cash in my hand. Ya know!

Also I wish I was selling them cause I had some new 8 lugs.

If all of the above don't want them, I would love to take them off of your hands. I would have to have them shipped too though. Around Knoxville TN too

Sure would. There is always someone looking for spacers so wouldn't have any trouble getting rid of those.

Great, I'm a maybe as of now I will let you know if I can get them a few days before you come down to SoCal, if they are still available.

Top Bottom