Beadlocks or axle

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
why not buy Fusion 4x4 axles and have money to possibly do both.

i do agree with many here though, if 37s is as big as you are going to go a well built D44 and careful skinny pedal should do well.

I've considered theirs when they first came out with their 60s. Only downfall you're using the same ball joints and bearings which are what wear on the semi float axles.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kawimoto

So my dilemma now is.. stick with getting a semi float pr60 and stick with 37s. Or buy full float 60s to run 40s. I know theirs a big difference in price.

Priced out xd 60s, hydro and wheels and it's roughly 20k+

Was considering buying coilovers and long arms before I buy the 60s. Mainly long arms.

Or stick with buying the pr60, coilovers, and long arms, hydro and in a couple years but full floats.

If you go 60 at all. go full float. many here will attest that even a pr60sf can and will bend flanges... I've seen it. if you go full float go 8 lug. the wheels cost the same for both lug patterns so do yourself a favor and do it only once. easiest thing is build the rig around what tire your going to run in the end. regardless how long it takes. now with that said, a bent flange will not keep you from getting off the trail so a chromo 35 spline setup in the rear with a stronger 35 spline arb to match is still plenty tough for 37s. flanges will bend but its part of it. buy shafts that are warrantied for bending as well as breaks and just replace them when you bend them. easy enough to do and still go have tons of fun without breaking the bank.

Journeyman

You already know what you want to do! Bite the bullet and put the order in. You'll be happy you did, and can finally stop the 44 bleeding. Cause no matter how much cash you throw at a 44, it's still just a crappy 44 on annoying unit bearings and shitty ball joints that constantly need replacing at the end of the day.
Free spin hubs are awesome along with having axles I dont have to worry about any more. [emoji1376]

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
You already know what you want to do! Bite the bullet and put the order in. You'll be happy you did, and can finally stop the 44 bleeding. Cause no matter how much cash you throw at a 44, it's still just a crappy 44 on annoying unit bearings and shitty ball joints that constantly need replacing at the end of the day.
Free spin hubs are awesome along with having axles I dont have to worry about any more. [emoji1376]

Thinking ff 60s will be next year or year after. I think I'll go with a semi float 60 and be able to recoup the money when it's time for 60s. I'll get them after I get a house.

dalearyous

I've considered theirs when they first came out with their 60s. Only downfall you're using the same ball joints and bearings which are what wear on the semi float axles.

or you can order my setup. fusion 4x4 full float kingpin 1 ton up front with matching rear. its a beast!

also, and please do whatever is best for you, but those rare parts ball joints on the fusion hybrid axle are incredible. don't quote me but i don't think they have a recorded failure yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom