BEDEVILED : An Off Road Adventure Through the Historic Devil’s Canyon Jeep Trail

RubiX1

Awesome, unbelievable trek for all you guys & gals. Thanks for sharing the video. just when you think you had a long hard day, watch that video. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
3 miles in 15 hrs. That would be brutal in that heat.:beer:

Oh yeah, what was worse is that the rocks heated up and the whole canyon felt like a furnace and well into the night. It sucked!

So after watching it 5 times, I still cant get over how "real deal" this captures the epic trek. It speaks volumes to all the planning and passion about the adventure and the commitment to sharing it by you and Cindy. Beyond the incredibly professional production, what i love is the story telling of which none was planned.
You and Cindy truly love this and it shows. That part at the end of the video when you close and its clear its been a really long adrenaline day is priceless. Thank you both for letting me share the adventure with great friends. 

Thanks Et, that really means a lot to us and we're so glad that you join us on so many of our runs :yup:

I was finally able to watch this film, and I must say; it was fantastic!

You guys do an excellent job with Editing, effects, and most importantly wheeling.

Your videos do an incredible job of painting a picture on what a "Wayalife" truly is. Not just driving over stuff and having a lifted vehicle, but sharing a common interest with friends, having a great time exploring some history, and overcoming challenging obstacles on some of the best trails in the Country.

Proud to be apart of this community.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad that you would feel this way. As much as we love the challenge of driving over stuff, it in and of itself is not what's most important to us. For us, it's more like icing on the cake to everything else. I'm glad that you are a part of this community. :cool:

What planning process?...;)

:idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D

Awesome video Eddie! Thanks for sharing. The trail looks like a beast! Do you mind sharing what video editing software you use? I'm currently using the go pro software which is okay but doesn't allow you to do much. Looking forward to your next video!

We use Adobe Premier BUT, I should warn you that it isn't an easy piece of software you can just pick up and use. If you're willing to learn it, you will find it to be useful. Of course, Final Cut is the industry standard.

Loved the video! It's good to see the regular wayalife crew again.

Glad to hear it. We're glad to be featuring our regular crew again too. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got the time to sit down and watch this - all I can say is wow...this was an epic run and like so many have said - would not have been possible without good friends watching out for each other. Best times of your life are spent with good friends in strange places - sometimes your just lucky enough to be able to relive it because talented people are a part of it. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for making all of it possible.

Thanks Derek, we're so glad you enjoyed the film and we're so glad you were able to join us for this epic run! We so hope you'll be able to join us on future runs like it :yup:

Awesome video, watched it more than once. 15hr's for 3 miles, what a trail.

Glad to hear it was worth a second watch. As for the time and distance, again, I just have to thank all our friends for being as patient with us as they were.

Awesome, unbelievable trek for all you guys & gals. Thanks for sharing the video. just when you think you had a long hard day, watch that video. :thumb:

LOL!! I suppose that's one way to look at it. Glad you liked the video.

AlStew

I really enjoyed the video. I really like the some of the long angle clips and also the fish eye clip was awesome too!

getoverit

Another awesome WAL video Eddie & Cindy. Thanks for taking us along for the ride - we felt like we were there right with you! Stephanie you killed it girl! Some day I (Naomi) want to grow up and be a real driver like you and Cindy are! Loved the individual commentary. Loved the music too - especially at the end when you were making the last hard run in the dark. It made it so suspenseful that I found myself sitting on the edge of my chair leaning into the computer screen. Kudos to you Eddie for making the run with no power steering! Russ says your arms looked like Popeye arms by the end! So glad you were able to make this run so you could share it with us!

Last edited:

DMF

15 hrs, 3 miles. Wow, just wow. I don't think what I do is consider rock crawling now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome WAL video Eddie & Cindy. Thanks for taking us along for the ride - we felt like we were there right with you! Stephanie you killed it girl! Some day I (Naomi) want to grow up and be a real driver like you and Cindy are! Loved the individual commentary. Loved the music too - especially at the end when you were making the last hard run in the dark. It made it so suspenseful that I found myself sitting on the edge of my chair leaning into the computer screen. Kudos to you Eddie for making the run with no power steering! Russ says your arms looked like Popeye arms by the end! So glad you were able to make this run so you could share it with us!

LOL!! Thanks Naomi, we're glad that our film was able to make you feel as if you were there. It's also great to know that the music we used helped set the mood for what you were seeing. As far as driving goes, all you've got to do is get out there and do it. Time behind the wheel = experience :yup:

Great job Eddie and Cindy !!!! Another first class production, you two ROCK!! :rock: :rock: Along with the big ass rock fields you guys rolled through, what a trip ! Thanks for sharing!!!! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Selected at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Another epic video! I can't imagine pushing 37's through those rocks with no power steering! I have a hard enough time with 35's and working steering in much easier terrain that I swear I'm going hydro assist when I step up to 37's.

Thanks for sharing such a well shot video and challenging run with all of us.

Congratulations!! :thumb:

Top Bottom