Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

WJCO

Meme King
......I looked for your rules and they aren't available on a mobile device.......

.... Moderators, you can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be looking at this forum anymore.....

Yeah, you must have missed the rules. Rule 26:

CAN I LEAVE ON MY OWN AT ANY TIME?
No. By agreeing to these rules, you acknowledge full transfer of your soul to the Wayalife community. You forever belong to us.

Sorry, bro. No can do.

moto82mike

You guys know nothing about me...

First, I made a mistake and didn't read the rules. "My bad". Is that what you wanted to hear? Honestly, I didn't join wayalife forum, my account was brought over from jk-forum and I didn't introduce myself because I was a member of jk-forum since 2010. I guess my account on wayalife was created for me in 2012? I assume that's when they split?

Again, "my bad" for using the classifieds! Apparently, I haven't paid my respects to the forum gods...

Second, the nature of this mistake was not malicious. I was not trying to scam anyone or the like. I just was looking to trade some parts. If that is so terrible, then, again, "my bad"!

Third, you guys know nothing about me. If we met in person I am sure you would form a different opinion and, in fact, be embarrassed of the assumptions you've made about me. Again, sorry for breaking the forum rules.

I apologize for the douchebag comment. It rubbed me the wrong way, the response I got from a simple post was unwarranted. I made a mistake and the anger you have for everyone that has made this mistake was apparent.

I don't want any bad blood with anyone. I am not a liberal so I will admit when I was wrong.

Again. Sorry.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure accounts were not automatically transferred over from JK-Forum to Wayalife. I was on JK Forum since 2008, and had to register here on my own. Two totally different sites.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First, I made a mistake and didn't read the rules. "My bad". Is that what you wanted to hear? Honestly, I didn't join wayalife forum, my account was brought over from jk-forum and I didn't introduce myself because I was a member of jk-forum since 2010. I guess my account on wayalife was created for me in 2012? I assume that's when they split?

First, ZERO accounts were brought over from my old site, JK-Forum. Had we done that, there would have been 80,000 members here right from the get go. WAYALIFE had been a blog since 2000 and was only converted into a forum in 2011. You signed up and approved your account a whole year after the fact.

Again, "my bad" for using the classifieds! Apparently, I haven't paid my respects to the forum gods...

Second, the nature of this mistake was not malicious. I was not trying to scam anyone or the like. I just was looking to trade some parts. If that is so terrible, then, again, "my bad"!

Second, "respect to forum gods" have nothing to do with anything. WAYALIFE is a "community" and if you were an active part of it, you'd know that this For Sale sub-forum is for "ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY", just as it clearly states.

Third, you guys know nothing about me. If we met in person I am sure you would form a different opinion and, in fact, be embarrassed of the assumptions you've made about me. Again, sorry for breaking the forum rules.

Third, that's the whole point of our rules - WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU. This is why the members here are giving you grief, you are not an active participant in this community.

I apologize for the douchebag comment. It rubbed me the wrong way, the response I got from a simple post was unwarranted. I made a mistake and the anger you have for everyone that has made this mistake was apparent.

I don't want any bad blood with anyone. I am not a liberal so I will admit when I was wrong.

Again. Sorry.

So that it isn't missed, there's no bad blood with me and I'm only posting up now to set the record straight.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug

Yes, you are right, we know nothing about you. But then, you know very little of us and especially the owners and moderators. I have met a few in person and have found them to be extremely helpful and generally overall cool dudes. The kind of people that you want to hang out with. This may lead to your assumptions being proven wrong as well.

Be all as that may be, I for one appreciate your apology. That took guts and like the saying goes "Guts is enough". Thank you.

Welcome.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

Again. Sorry.

I'm cool, if you're cool.

WJCO

Meme King

Again. Sorry.

It's all Good in the hood.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Cool if you to come here and apologize but you'll have to forgive me if you sound a bit insincere. Sounds like some complaining mixed in with your constant "my bad" line.

Maybe read your post as if someone wronged YOU and see how it comes off.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
^^^^ this! Sounds sarcastic and unapologetic to me. Don't get me wrong as I could really care less, but if you're going to apologize then be a man and do it with some sincerity. The whole "Is that what you wanted to hear?" and other statements still rubs me the wrong way. A back handed apology? I guess time will tell.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Him saying that he never signed up here, and his account was merged from JK-F, is his way of saying it doesn't matter if he participates here, he participates in the Jeep community on other forums, and that should mean something, and you should let him use the classified section. News flash: it doesn't matter(you don't participate here), and you still can't.

moto82mike

Apology

^^^^ this! Sounds sarcastic and unapologetic to me. Don't get me wrong as I could really care less, but if you're going to apologize then be a man and do it with some sincerity. The whole "Is that what you wanted to hear?" and other statements still rubs me the wrong way. A back handed apology? I guess time will tell.

For clarification, this is a sincere apology. I did not intend it to sound sarcastic. Additionally, I assumed my account was brought over from jk-forum because I do not recall creating the account, but I guess I did back in 2012.

I apologize for only participating in the classified section. I will work to participate more and just keep my take-off driveshaft.

GraniteCrystal

For clarification, this is a sincere apology. I did not intend it to sound sarcastic. Additionally, I assumed my account was brought over from jk-forum because I do not recall creating the account, but I guess I did back in 2012.

I apologize for only participating in the classified section. I will work to participate more and just keep my take-off driveshaft.
Welcome to WAL. Good to have you here.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Cool. Welcome to Wayalife.

Top Bottom