Best 44 option

WJCO

Meme King
Hmm. I'm sold, dammit. One of these days I will be working this into my budget. Prorock it is!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great to hear. When you're in the market for something like an axle, it really makes sense to spend a little more and get the best you can. And knowing it's built right here in the US with quality parts and workers, it's even better.

BlackDiamond_JKU

I wouldn't go with Ultimate Dana anything, I've seen bent brackets in person on more than one occasion. As well as cracked tubes.
No bueno
Save up and go with PR, Tera, Currie, there's several other great options.
Remember, you get what you pay for.

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

BlackDiamond_JKU

LMFAO! If this is how a PR44 feels (and I whole heartedly agree)... How the fvck does a XD60/PR80, DTD and an LS feel?

Bahaha

I can't wait for my 60/60's

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

I wouldn't go with Ultimate Dana anything, I've seen bent brackets in person on more than one occasion. As well as cracked tubes.
No bueno
Save up and go with PR, Tera, Currie, there's several other great options.
Remember, you get what you pay for

Don't even bother with a teraflex or Currie axle either. They're right on the same level as an ultimate Dana. Just go straight to Dynatrac for anything Axles.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't even bother with a teraflex or Currie axle either. They're right on the same level as an ultimate Dana. Just go straight to Dynatrac for anything Axles.

I'd have to agree. There are plenty of Currie products that I like and recommend all the time but when it comes to axles, there's really only Dynatrac. As far as TeraFlex goes, there really isn't anything that I'd recommend from them - PERIOD.

LOL, I wouldn't know but....

View attachment 240695

:cheesy:

Where is everyone finding deals on the PR44? Currently eyeballing a UD44 for 3170 shipped but I can't help but think for a littler more a PR44 is maybe more my style? First post here, don't flame me for my curiousity please.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to the fun man! As was mentioned before, gives us a call at 714-421-4314 or email us at sales@dynatrac.com and we can talk everything out with you and work on finding the best deal possible to get you equipped with a ProRock 44.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I'd have to agree. There are plenty of Currie products that I like and recommend all the time but when it comes to axles, there's really only Dynatrac. As far as TeraFlex goes, there really isn't anything that I'd recommend from them - PERIOD.

:cheesy:

I can't speak to any of the Dana based options from Currie, what are your thoughts on the Ford 9's? I ran Currie 9 inch front and rear in my CJ for years and I beat the hell out of them, never had an issue. Although I bought them in 99 so the options back then were a bit more limited.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't speak to any of the Dana based options from Currie, what are your thoughts on the Ford 9's? I ran Currie 9 inch front and rear in my CJ for years and I beat the hell out of them, never had an issue. Although I bought them in 99 so the options back then were a bit more limited.

The old Ford 8.8's and 9's were great options back in the TJ days. Don't know of anyone running one on a JK.

Top Bottom